Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still up in the air on these, white laces do make them appear better, maybe a clearer picture with the white laces would make decision easier.

Still too yellow for me. I just can't get passed it, even with the lighter lighting photos. I can definitely get with these though...

for once i think i prefer the shoe in the raw unedited pix of the flamingo's instead of RF's normal heavily edited pix...

the edit darkened them up too much.

I agree completely. I love the light photos on the front of Sneakerfreaker, but even these darken photos don't look bad. I'll definitely be getting these. Great summer shoe.

how do promote something to hundreds of people through all these media sites to buy here at our website and not be prepa ... wow nvm 

anyone have any guesses on when Saint Alfred will do the rescheduled release? i bet they just wait till the 15th when everywhere else drops them, figuring that people will go elsewhere and the decreased demand won't crash their crappy website... supposedly they only had 40 pairs for "online allocation" which if true would make the whole fiasco even more ridiculous...

Last edited:
these stores websites cant handle the kind of traffic a hyped released brings.  

stores should just drop the shoes on ebay lowkey, schedule the listing to go up at a certain time, sell for retail + shipping and fees

anyone have any guesses on when Saint Alfred will do the rescheduled release? i bet they just wait till the 15th when everywhere else drops them, figuring that people will go elsewhere and the decreased demand won't crash their crappy website... supposedly they only had 40 pairs for "online allocation" which if true would make the whole fiasco even more ridiculous...

40 would be super ridiculous if the whole country is trying to buy shoes from 1 website.

@Martdagod I don't think that'd work out well. First problem that comes to mind is eBay fees. Consequently, they would have to sell over retail price to make up for the fees

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what colorwayof the GEL Lyte III this is?

I saw them in the store over the weekend and they grabed my attention but I put them back however I seriously thinking about going back and scooping them up...

Can someone tell me what colorwayof the GEL Lyte III this is?

I saw them in the store over the weekend and they grabed my attention but I put them back however I seriously thinking about going back and scooping them up...

orange blaze

but I bet this is gonna be sold out in 1 minute upon release date tho.
Of course... doesnt mean that everybody who's buying them like them... can be for trade bait, for ebay (there are pairs on it for $300+...)...

Anyway here is a PS from FB that makes them look much better IMO....

Last edited:
Of course... doesnt mean that everybody who's buying them like them... can be for trade bait, for ebay (there are pairs on it for $300+...)...

Anyway here is a PS from FB that makes them look much better IMO....

wow...now that should be an actual cw

Back
Top Bottom