Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how do colorado 85's fit? thanks
They are TTS. I got my Hanon Northern Liites in a 9 and my GL3s are 9s as well. GL3s fit snug or perfect, while the Colorado 85s are roomy. Not roomy enough to half size down though. I'm narrow footed, if that matters.

They are TTS. I got my Hanon Northern Liites in a 9 and my GL3s are 9s as well. GL3s fit snug or perfect, while the Colorado 85s are roomy. Not roomy enough to half size down though. I'm narrow footed, if that matters.

TTS at least for me. They are snug too. Just to give you perspective...I'm 8.5 with GL3 and I'm size 8 with the 85's.

Thanks fellas, I'm a 10 and i like the fit in the GL3's in a 10 and I too am narrow footed. Just wondering which route to take on these because ive heard different opinions about these.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, I'm a 10 and i like the fit in the GL3's in a 10 and I too am narrow footed. Just wondering which route to take on these because ive heard different opinions about these.
One thing is sure though. 85s sizing is more fixed or reliable than the GL3's 

lol i guess the Moderators don't like pictures of feet 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
can anyone tell me what i should expect to pay for a pair for GT2 high risks DS? Also, how do the GT2 fit compared to the GL3?

Just ordered the urban camo for $110. Honestly they are my favorite CW yet - other than the salmon toes which aren't very easily found or obtained. Found them at a great little low key site, can't wait to get them in.

Just ordered the urban camo for $110. Honestly they are my favorite CW yet - other than the salmon toes which aren't very easily found or obtained. Found them at a great little low key site, can't wait to get them in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom