Asics Love?!? Where is it?

BDGA sellin em online and instore.

I think they should have made one pair men's and one pair women's for the Valentines pack, would've made perfect sense!!

Anybody wants to check End for the valentine pack.. Its up now...

Make sure you convert shoe size

Last edited:
Any one have any possible lace swap opinions for hater GL3 I will forsure swap then to black oval laces regardless- but and rope lace recommendations? Shoes come in tmrw I think so il post the

Asics gel lyte v fit tts or up a size? thanks
For the new ones go TTS. Someone posted saying this years were produced a little larger than they normally were. I would have to agree after wearing the fairy red/purps. The older ones fit slipper snug when going TTS.

These are in womens sizes right?
That's where I'm confused... I think when its UK size its already converted to mens (I'm not completely sure). I'm gonna look into it more just to make sure. 

Edit: Just found the website that I found at first to use for reference. The price is ridiculous, but if you click this link, it'll say "Please Note: This is a Unisex release where the box shows a Male to Female conversion. The UK size listed is a Male Size."

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=40533

Last edited:
That's where I'm confused... I think when its UK size its already converted to mens (I'm not completely sure). I'm gonna look into it more just to make sure. 
Cuz i purchase mine couple hours ago ad what i did is convert the women us size that is a match to my mens size to uk. Hope i got it right... They did not specifiy

Cuz i purchase mine couple hours ago ad what i did is convert the women us size that is a match to my mens size to uk. Hope i got it right... They did not specifiy
Yeah look back at my edit in my comment. Say you started with women's US size 10.5, it would be mens US 9, which would be UK 8. I think if you did that conversion you should be good. Yeah basically no site specified it so I was really confused. Think I'm gonna pass on these cause I can't find a good price from a US store. 

Yeah look back at my edit in my comment. Say you started with women's US size 10.5, it would be mens US 9, which would be UK 8. I think if you did that conversion you should be good. Yeah basically no site specified it so I was really confused. Think I'm gonna pass on these cause I can't find a good price from a US store. 
I got the uk size 9 which is mens size 10 which is a full size up ohh well, at least this shoe won't crease.. But if its womens uk size it will be around size 9 or 9.5

I paid about $130 and some change

Last edited:
I got the uk size 9 which is mens size 10 which is a full size up ohh well, at least this shoe won't crease.. But if its womens uk size it will be around size 9 or 9.5

I paid about $130 and some change
Dang, a full size up in the sagas? I just got a pair of 9.5 gel sagas, I wear a 9.5-10 in GL III and GLV, but I could've went 9 in the sagas..

Dang, a full size up in the sagas? I just got a pair of 9.5 gel sagas, I wear a 9.5-10 in GL III and GLV, but I could've went 9 in the sagas..
Not saga. Sorry for confusion.. For gl3. I wear size 9 which is snug for some cw and tight with some like the kith carolina one.. Just might have to wear a thicker socks.. Lol... I never thought this is unisex sizing since most of the sneaker news i read is that this is a women size even LV told me to convert my sizing to women...but i guess uk sites already did the conversion..

Back
Top Bottom