Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone know how Kayano's fit?
I would love to own a pair but i'm a 6.5. 
Could I get away with a 7?

IMO they fit narrow so size 7 should be fine....I usually wear size 10.5, but ordered them at 11, fit good but still kinda narrow ...I'm flat footed btw

I got them off that Mr.sun guy from Alibaba- lol, someone posted a while back about him and I went ahead and contacted him.

Opinions? I normally rock oval laces, like those in nike Sb shoes with my Asics to show of the split tongue but I wanted to switch it up a little which one looks better? Color wise not my horrible job I got them From a dude Alibaba..... Mr.sun I think.   Also thanks to whom ever it was that posted that info!

Sigh, just found the GR Kayanos on eBay with free shipping after I put in an order yesterday that charged $13 for shipping...

rr.gif

Any spot left that cop them Phantom Lagoon size 11 for Retail? If not Retail what a good price off Ebay? The more and more i look at them the more and more i like them,...

Does anyone know how Kayano's fit?

I would love to own a pair but i'm a 6.5. 

Could I get away with a 7?
For me they fit pretty tight in my TTS. you should be fine with a 7. I think I would rather prefer to .5 up but maybe my pair needs to get broken in a bit more to loosen up.

Sigh, just found the GR Kayanos on eBay with free shipping after I put in an order yesterday that charged $13 for shipping...

you should send a message to the seller and have them refund you the $13. ive made that mistake in my listings before. i pretty much keep the same description format for every thing i list, but i decided to actually charge shipping this one time. unfortunately, i forgot to remove the "free shipping" part in the description, so i had to refund the guy. he/she should do the same, if thats the case.

im not a huge fan of those volt/neon GL3s, because its too light of a shoe for me. it would be a nice base for a custom job though. i prefer volt shoes to be all volt/neon or mainly black.

Couple of Asics at Unite Footwear .. 60% entire shop. Makes the Navy/Green Sagas $36 but then ship is another $15.25. 

Any spot left that cop them Phantom Lagoon size 11 for Retail? If not Retail what a good price off Ebay? The more and more i look at them the more and more i like them,...
I just copped mine for $130 shipped off of ebay, and I think someone just said they got theirs from Coastal Kicks.

They run like half a size big for me fyi

Anyone gonna hop on the Aztecs? Or wait for them to get cheaper? I'm kinda on the fence about them cause they're so marked up. 
I hopped on it. Found a spot with free worldwide shipping and it came out to 125 and 135 usd

I really don't see this getting any cheaper. With it being a non us release they may have not made as many pairs as say the Christmas pack - which is on sale everywhere overseas.

Last edited:
I hopped on it. Found a spot with free worldwide shipping and it came out to 125 and 135 usd

I really don't see this getting any cheaper. With it being a non us release they may have not made as many pairs as say the Christmas pack which is on sale everywhere overseas.
Mind PMing me the site? Tryna find one, but they're all around $180-$200 shipped. 

I really don't see this getting any cheaper. With it being a non us release they may have not made as many pairs as say the Christmas pack - which is on sale everywhere overseas.

What site is that??

Where is the christmas pack on sale? If I may ask?

Back
Top Bottom