Asics Love?!? Where is it?

And it looks like a gum outsole again.

06-03-2014_asics_gellyte_epirus_burgundy_1.jpg

Up on End, by the way. Free ship until 3/10.

Curious what those Brazil's will look like with green and white rope laces...

I don't mind nylon too much. But it looked horrible on the kill bills (mostly cuz it was shiny yellow).

My post a couple pages back got swallowed up by a bunch of other pics so just gonna bump it...

Anyone have info on this pair? Bought from a friend recently and don't know anything about em... 

Thanks man, good lookin. 

All I did was leave out elephant print haha, was searching blue, neon, grey etc... Duh.   o_O

Wonder if they were anything highly desired when they released.

Last edited:
Thanks man, good lookin. 

All I did was leave out elephant print haha, was searching blue, neon, grey etc... Duh.   o_O

Wonder if they were anything highly desired when they released.
no, they weren't.

This. they were sold at Finishline along with a khaki colorway a few years ago. Both colorways ended up on sale for $40 IIRC. The black cw posted earlier is also a 2010-11 release that sat and could be found at Nordstrom Rack for less than $50.

I decided to branch out my shoe collection and try pair of runners. I was looking at these gel lyte iii's here.

Does anyone have them or can vouch for how they look in person? Thanks!

I decided to branch out my shoe collection and try pair of runners. I was looking at these gel lyte iii's here.
Does anyone have them or can vouch for how they look in person? Thanks!

They look awesome in person. Wish I had a pair myself, but still can't find a size 8. Every HOH I've seen started at 8.5-9 and eBay prices are ridiculous due to the Asics hype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom