Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Has anyone ever purchased anything through KLEKT before? Is it a trustworthy place to make a transaction? Looking to buy a pair of Asics through there but the user says he cant make an ebay listing and to just send the money and he'll ship the shoes. Is there some kind of buyer protection for me if I send money via paypal and he never sends the shoes? or would I just be screwed if he doesnt? appreciate it
There are scammers everywhere unfortunately..... but this site is legit, it just may cost a lot to get the shoes through whatever countries customs it has to go through plus shipping, paypal your protected, always good to ask the seller to be as descriptive as possible in the invoice just so everyone knows what everyone is getting and if you don't get it you have a valid documented complaint, good luck!

I was just looking at that. Only size 12 and 13 though
mean.gif

All I want are those and fairy reds at that price
frown.gif
been getting lucky with concepts, got both glvs 55 each and got the future camos as well :3 dont really like the camos but i saw a pic with rope laces and  it made them 100x better

I felt like the lagoons took a year for a wider release. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
Don't know about Lagoons but the Guardians were pretty available the weekend after their 1st release at places like Renarts, Extra Butter, etc. and could be easily copped if you were on the ball. 

Don't know about Lagoons but the Guardians were pretty available the weekend after their 1st release at places like Renarts, Extra Butter, etc. and could be easily copped if you were on the ball. 
True, do u remember if vanquish was like that too tho?

All boutiques I follow on IG got the 1st run of the "Road to Teanecks" so it's an educated guess really

Aztecs are some kool little shoe, do they crease a lot tho?
Quite the opposite actually... The toebox is like linen... Super flexible, super soft. Won't really crease. And if it did, its a material that if you ever so lightly touch with steam the creases will come right out.

Those new packer x asics kayanos have been up for the last 3 hrs. Still sitting except really small sizes. Nobody wants them?

Back
Top Bottom