Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey guys, Dr_Soles from IG/Twitter here. Never used this forum before, saw some people were posting links, thank you in advance for that. Looking for a sz 11/11.5 in any of the pairs if anyone would be so generous to let me know if they are not purchasing. Thanks!
pm me guardian sz 11

why do people bother reselling these for $200 shipped on ebay 
sick.gif

it's like people's mindsets are fully tuned to sell everything they see now

really liking these brazil's but would probably only cop on if they were discounted, looking like thats not going to happen though

anyone know if any of the previous bait collabs (vanquish, guardians, pls) came with extra laces or can we only expect to see the reds?

Started loving asics a few years back, but I feel like the hype for them has built just like the hype for Jordan's. If Ronnie Fieg didn't wear them or help with the initial design I feel like people won't buy them. I.E. All hype, stop the madness and go back to copping what you like
To be fair he has created a lot of nice colourways. I'm no Ronnie fan but you can't deny what he done wasn't pretty sweet for the sneaker community and collectors.

I do agree with people just copping it for his name tho, take the recent coves and mints... I'm just a GR release guy now when it comes to asics lol and will cop some older stuff as in when it pops up on ebay for cheap! There were a pair of Ying and Yang samples on eBay in both colourways a few weeks back.. £80 they went for with free delivery. That's crazy cheap imo and i didn't even end up bidding on them lol just let the guy bidding on them have them for dirt cheap. Then i went on instagarm and seen a pic from a dude who sells at crepecity.. he bought them and was reselling them!! If someone would have mentioned them here on NT they most likely would have went £100 pluss just for being samples

Kinda went on a rant but yeah just cop what you like, nothing wrong with GR's and taking advantage of discount codes lmao
nthat.gif

i had a extra in the vanquish the first go round and hooked up a fellow nt member with that link. Now can the shoe heavens bless me with a 10.5 in the nippons :smokin

PM me for Nippon Blues and Vanquish size 11.5.  Won but will not be purchasing.

EDIT:  Nippon Blues given away.  Vanquish still available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom