Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Brazil's just came in and they're on point. I would have preferred extra blue laces over yellow but nbd. Now lies the question, what to rock tomorrow?

Brazil's just came in and they're on point. I would have preferred extra blue laces over yellow but nbd. Now lies the question, what to rock tomorrow?

How are the cmyk yellows in person some pics the suede looks washed out and some it looks good, and did the cmyk pack even hit the states yet?

Just got an email saying a shipping label has been created for my Nippon's. Yet the package only weighs 1 pound.....what 
nerd.gif

Where'd you get the Yellow GL3s from the CMYK pack? Can't find them anywhere. @flores0206  
UI
How are the cmyk yellows in person some pics the suede looks washed out and some it looks good, and did the cmyk pack even hit the states yet?
theyre dope imo - its the flash thats making them look washed out. Ill post more pics in a minute with no flash. Suede is soft and "flakey" if that makes sense. Doesnt look ashy because of the color although flash pics say different.

Repped, they're a decent price as well for an EU based site.

Will wait until they hit stateside. 

Wanted the vanquish for a while now
170 after tax and shipping is kind of rough, but better than resale I suppose. Will use those red laces.

oh my lawd those gl3's. wowzaaa. will definitely cop as soon as funds are available. reminds me strongly of the slam jam gl3's, but i prefer this cw over the gradient thing they did on the slam jams. looks super tacky on those compared to the clean cw on those gr's. 

Repped, they're a decent price as well for an EU based site.

Will wait until they hit stateside. 
Thanks man. Yea cheapest Ive seen so I pulled the trigger. Ive seen some in the almost 200USD range after shipping.  Too bad you're not my size for my extra pair.

oh my lawd those gl3's. wowzaaa. will definitely cop as soon as funds are available. reminds me strongly of the slam jam gl3's, but i prefer this cw over the gradient thing they did on the slam jams. looks super tacky on those compared to the clean cw on those gr's. 
Definitely agree with you! They have that reverse Slam Jam look to them!

Last edited:
I think after people didnt cop day 1, they recycled the unpurchased pairs to new winners.  Prob why less and less....

After the first wave of emails were sent and I didnt get one I was a bit depressed. Went to their IG to unfollow (yes I was that salty) and saw the final wave was sent. Checked my email and BAM! My email for my 8.5 cant wait to see em im person

not even the guardians man, those were my 2nd choice. lol

may just rebound cop the CMYK yellow gl3s, they are looking really good.

Definitely agree with you! They have that reverse Slam Jam look to them!

Slam Jams > GR

GR will be copped though, will throw in some rope laces too.

I entered for the vanquishes and nippons mostly wishing I can win the vanquishes but I ended up winning nippons and not vanquishes :/

Seems like a lot more people struck out on the Nippon's than from the Guardians and Vanquish releases

Back
Top Bottom