Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still waiting on shipping confirmation 
eyes.gif

I was able to click submit payment with Paypal but ended up with a 504 then my size 11 sold out. Did they announce which US stores will be receiving them next week already? Really wanted a size 11...:rolleyes

I was able to click submit payment with Paypal but ended up with a 504 then my size 11 sold out. Did they announce which US stores will be receiving them next week already? Really wanted a size 11...
eyes.gif
I called Feature LV they said they will be getting it.  I think ExtraButter might be getting it.

even if you didn't cop the MB's prices for em' right now are going for as much $220 which IMO isn't that bad. Might start getting lower after all other retailers get their releases done and over with. but anyways grats to everyone on #TEAMRETAIL who copped these joints. Y'all have some mad patience lmao. 

Tracking got GOT

This makes up for the 3 hr beef I had with them sadderday....kind of. 
laugh.gif

This is the first time ive ever gotten a hyped release online lol. Didnt think id ever get lucky, but I kept refreshing this time and slowly got my way to the checkout.

I mentioned this a few weeks back but talked to my hook up at the Local boutique again today. His Asics rep told him that the Ubiq MB's will be available everywhere! Even at low level shops that only ever get GR's. He compared it to how NB made the C-Notes available all over place but these will be at less quantity. Wish I could have read the future on that C-Note release! I could have had those by the 20's and bought some Solars from the earnings!

Back
Top Bottom