Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol, was just about to ebay my Nippon Blues when I stumbled across the baby oil info in this thread. NT to the rescue!

I'm oiling those bad boys up tonight and unDSing them Friday when it stops raining around here. Now they're definitely worth the $130 I paid for them.

I'm blind because I keep looking and can't find what's wrong. 

There is small black mark in there

Anybody anticipating these volt joints dropping from bdga? Month is slowly coming to a close--there's still time

I heard those aren't the bodega collab dropping. They might still come out but the bodega collabs are something else entirely. Haven't seen anything yet though.

Well i guess it's all opinion based. I personally like both gel sagas. Posted because you don't often see those colorways on that deep of a sale.
No you're totally right, it's all a matter of personal taste and it was cool of you to post that link and look out for those who are interested. just bustin your balls

Hey does anyone here know someone or does his or herself wear a size 5.5? If you do check out sneakernstuff for some phantom l lagoons

Just got an email from Bait with link to buy phantom lagoons for retail size 10.5.  I dont wear sagas but if anyone wants, send me a PM with a tagged pic of same size sagas and ill send you the link. Expires tomorrow so hurry!  FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom