Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have a size 13 link for the lagoons. I'm a 12 though. And 0.5 down from the Gl3 thus a 11.5 is what i need and what i have. So whoever needs a 13, pm me. sent it to u for free. :D 

I heard those aren't the bodega collab dropping. They might still come out but the bodega collabs are something else entirely. Haven't seen anything yet though.
They are a 1/1 from asics. The guy wearing them knows someone at asics, that's how he got them

And does anyone want this 8.5 phantom lagoon link?

Just got an email from Bait with link to buy phantom lagoons for retail size 10.5.  I dont wear sagas but if anyone wants, send me a PM with a tagged pic of same size sagas and ill send you the link. Expires tomorrow so hurry!  FCFS.
Or a tagged pic with any other Asics runner in that size.  I know if I wanted a pair of sagas, these would be my first ones...

Just got an email from Bait with link to buy phantom lagoons for retail size 10.5. I dont wear sagas but if anyone wants, send me a PM with a tagged pic of same size sagas and ill send you the link. Expires tomorrow so hurry! FCFS Or a tagged pic with any other Asics runner in that size. I know if I wanted a pair of sagas, these would be my first ones...

Not just rehashing but I also have a 10.5 in the lagoons so as they said anyone want them shoot me a pm

yup. check pms in a sec. 
REPPED ! thanks fam ! 
pimp.gif

^ Same. Super jelly. I don't understand how Bait decides who they are going to send them too

So many request haha so many sads 
frown.gif

Maybe this means a size 9 will finally pop up on ebay that I can grab.

Last edited:
@Remy
Thanks I actually did see that listing.

Wanted to ask if that's a good price..$155 shipped?

Walter..

@Remy
Thanks I actually did see that listing.

Wanted to ask if that's a good price..$155 shipped?

Walter..
I think thats pretty good. I believe retail was like $130 originally. I don't think you're going to find it for resale much closer than that.

I think thats pretty good. I believe retail was like $130 originally. I don't think you're going to find it for resale much closer than that.

Yes you're right, $129.99 was retail. I looked into it. Sellers price isn't bad at all I was unsure and then you provided the link to the same listing I saw lol
I was hoping someone would provide a link for full retail but this will do!

Thanks again for the help.

Walter..

Yes you're right, $129.99 was retail. I looked into it. Sellers price isn't bad at all I was unsure and then you provided the link to the same listing I saw lol
I was hoping someone would provide a link for full retail but this will do!

Thanks again for the help.

Walter..

No prob man glad I cld help.

Just starting to get into Asics. Sizing question: I'm a 9.5 in the gel lyte iii, should I stick to that size for gel lyte v and gel sagas? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom