Asics Love?!? Where is it?

supposed cw coming in 2015. very clean imo, materials looking on point. 

10530688_10203540175616809_1556886853116816483_n.jpg

olive/yellow 3 looks good.  will keep my eyes peeled for those.

Last edited:
i go up half size on both III n V specially if you have a wide foot

Yeah my foot is for the most part a D width, it's almost borderline wide and half size up on III and V are still a nice snug fit. If you actually have a narrow foot you could go TTS on Vs and maybe TTS on IIIs.

Rocking these today for the first time... I love this colorway but this toebox material is reallllllly worse than I thought. Already losing shape.

IG: sneakersandwax

I dont regret picking these up. They are virtually impossible to find now. Think I did well on the price as well.
Yeah not bad, kith had like 10 11.5s :lol:. Try finding a 13 in that shoe, now that's near impossible

Yeah not bad, kith had like 10 11.5s
laugh.gif
. Try finding a 13 in that shoe, now that's near impossible
So I heard. People were complaining how barely any shops received 9.5 and under. Guess big big footers had the same issue.

nahh wasn't trying to buy yours. how much did you pay for yours? I'm trying to get a feel for prices. they're all over the place

From the looks of the tag it looks like $375 from image ny

I paid 3 for mine back in feb or march if that helps you gauge the price

Last edited:

nahh wasn't trying to buy yours. how much did you pay for yours? I'm trying to get a feel for prices. they're all over the place
@JC5123  got it right. Copped from Image-NY like the tag says. They got some great prices. I haven't found any Mortar's on the market for a while. So $375 it was.

Back
Top Bottom