Asics Love?!? Where is it?

it'll be up there with most of his recent asics releases. wont match the upcoming rose gold drop though 
Yea I'm glad they won't be THAT crazy, but I've never tried for a popular release, let alone a pair of Ronnie's so I just hope I don't miss out. 

Last edited:
More shots of the "Snowflakes" 

asics-gel-lyte-iii-blue-tint-white-04.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-blue-tint-white-02.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-blue-tint-white-01.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/05/asics-gel-lyte-iii-blue-tint-white/

so you pay resell on all releases or just dont buy them that often?
Well I'm still pretty new so the only limited shoes I really have are the midnight blooms which I got for $185

And I did manage to get the Saucony cavity pack but that was technically a GR. 

midnight blooms are nice. slept on those myself
Yea I was glad I got them, definitely my favorite pair so far. 

I love the coves and mint but I wasn't willing to pay the resell prices so I'm glad these sages are coming out.

And I keep hearing about the quality of Ronnie Fieg's so I'm curious lol. 

Yea I was glad I got them, definitely my favorite pair so far. 

I love the coves and mint but I wasn't willing to pay the resell prices so I'm glad these sages are coming out.

And I keep hearing about the quality of Ronnie Fieg's so I'm curious lol. 
volcanoes are my personal RF favorite. RF hits out of the park quality wise pretty consistently. just gotta be quick on release day and it shouldnt be too bad. andy oliver fixed their site up nicely

volcanoes are my personal RF favorite. RF hits out of the park quality wise pretty consistently. just gotta be quick on release day and it shouldnt be too bad. andy oliver fixed their site up nicely
Yea I love those too, but man they're expensive now. 

So my cncpt glv's just got dropped off by ups like an hour ago. Never received a shipping email so it was surprising. They are boss in person. Seems like quality materials too. Now I've gotta decide on laces. Probably red or grey.

Last edited:
^ id vote grey laces

I'm thinking the same. I thought id lik the red but grey looks real smooth. The mint laces are god awful in these shoes though.

Also, wtf is up with the box being the biggest ******* shoebox ever? So OD.

I love the concepts boxes.i keep my shoes standing up in them. I'm a size 13 too so any smaller size should be able to do that too.

Back
Top Bottom