Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Some teaser pictures are weird. With that shot I'm thinking, "Cool, Offspring GLV" while also thinking, "Wow, that's some wonky sewing on the heel." Attention grabbed nonetheless.

Quick question - How do the Kayano Trainers fit? looking to cop some but don't really know if i should size up or stay tts. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I went .5 down. Obviously every foot is different, but for me:

If I go TTS w/ GL3s are slightly snug, but are still wearable. I usually go with a 10

TTS 9.5 w/ GLVs

TTS 9.5 w/ GT-IIs

.5 down w/ Kayano Trainers size 9

Hope that helps

Offspring glv

the toebox looks like they took it from my granddad's couch, but interest is piqued for sure.

Uhm... would've like to see more real leather, instead of the brown nubuck/suede... i mean, they look good.. but they are so hard to keep clean and nice..

If anyone's looking to cop the EB snakecharmers, im almost 100% sure they will be doing a limited restock tomorrow. So keep an eye out if ur interested.

If anyone's looking to cop the EB snakecharmers, im almost 100% sure they will be doing a limited restock tomorrow. So keep an eye out if ur interested.
What makes you say that?

edit...nevermind, just seen the IG post.

Last edited:
@JonT  I have reconciled to the likelihood that these will never be in my possession. Thanks for reminding me of this sucky fact.

Back
Top Bottom