Asics Love?!? Where is it?

would love to see a side profile

off-white glv's will be the most sought after gr. them joints are beautiful. 

suppose to get my offsprings yesterday. keep checking the tracking number and the package is getting sent back and fourth to different sort facility's. have this happen to any one before dealing with usps ?

I've given up on the nice GRs making it to the states. First Aztecs, then CMYK. Now the Outdoor pack seems like it isn't coming, and I bet we got get those poor man's Nice Kicks either. 

FACEPALMED

Nice pickup btw. That's the homeland. Pretty sure that was a young owner who charges UK resell prices, which is crazy. Always posting early heat and samples on FB.  If you don't mind me asking what did you pay? Did you try to haggle him?
I didn't buy them, I asked if they were for sale and he said that he was reselling them at a 'high price'. They are a sample size 9 and weren't my size anyway so I didn't bother asking him how much exactly. Pretty friendly dude though. Also, the shop's a little hard to find and they had only a few models in 1 or 2 sizes so it wasn't that exciting, but still a cool shop nonetheless.

kinda torn on the offsprings.  initially i really wanted them, even over sage/rose golds.  then seeing some pics after uk release, quality didnt look all that.  and now there are more even better pics...haha

people with them in hand, how are they material wise?  anywhere close to cncpts/RF collabs?

Back
Top Bottom