Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they put an effort into being different.

guess they forgot that its just weird.
Not disagreeing there. I was imagining a constellation on the black liner, perhaps even some 3M and GITD stars or something.  Maybe I let my imagination run away and set myself up for a letdown.

Not disagreeing there. I was imagining a constellation on the black liner, perhaps even some 3M and GITD stars or something.  Maybe I let my imagination run away and set myself up for a letdown.
yea. I was thinking nice suede with 3m stripes backed with white. maybe some cool translucent outsole.

but nah. just a navy shoe 2 different ways.

the thing though is, I like each shoe by itself. ill probably pick them up to see them.

Last edited:
Decent concept but those are gonna feel weird af on foot with 2 different toe box materials.

but nah. just a navy shoe 2 different ways.

the thing though is, I like each shoe by itself. ill probably pick them up to see them.
I like the left shoe better. The leather toe box with suede toe cap is nicer than the other. Plus more suede down the sides and back over the leather.  If both were the left design, I'd cop but I'll prob pass on these.

I like the left shoe better. The leather toe box with suede toe cap is nicer than the other. Plus more suede down the sides and back over the leather.  If both were the left design, I'd cop but I'll prob pass on these.
I think everyone just wished they were the same.

No look Felix Baumgartner drop on those kicks
tumblr_mbwbz0EnfA1qd7bslo1_500.gif

yeah i like the left foot better..more suede the better. 

navy suede looks better than navy leather imo. 

I'd hate to have to look down and see two different shoes. What were they thinking? Should've made both look like the right shoe. Also, they're basically the glv version of the Distinct Life Shadow 5000

Looking at different shoes and more than likely seeing the leather toebox creased way more than the suede one

Back
Top Bottom