Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah I was just gonna post that pic of denims and what looks like some royal/orange RFs and a broncos goretex pair

I was thinking about getting the 13 but got a 12, was told these are true to size.

Don't you have a storage space filled with gl3's? I'd say they run similar to those.

Last edited:
Picked up yesterday. Trying the Cove GLV laces on them
I don't think yall understand the severity of my want for these TDs. 

Asics weren't on my radar when these first dropped. 

Last year around ECP release I began to recognize. 

Ever since then I thought these were so dope and I thought I would never have a chance of owning them.

Crossing them off my list is very gratifying. :smile:

I don't think yall understand the severity of my want for these TDs. 

Asics weren't on my radar when these first dropped. 

Last year around ECP release I began to recognize. 

Ever since then I thought these were so dope and I thought I would never have a chance of owning them.

Crossing them off my list is very gratifying. :smile:

Oh, I feel ya.... I didn't get into Asics til about a year ago, too, and saw them listed on PYS since they never remove sold out stock from their listings (which actually makes for a great database for GRs and wide-release collabs, when you think about it). Light blue/red is my favorite color combo, and these were as close as I'd seen on a premium pair of runners. Figured I'd missed the boat on 'em, and wasn't about to drop $500 on the only pair I ever saw listed on ebay in my sz.

The raffle email was like a message from god - "Your patience has been rewarded, my son." Too bad the price point couldn't have been the same as the og release but, whatever, I'm not complaining.

Oh, I feel ya.... I didn't get into Asics til about a year ago, too, and saw them listed on PYS since they never remove sold out stock from their listings (which actually makes for a great database for GRs and wide-release collabs, when you think about it). Light blue/red is my favorite color combo, and these were as close as I'd seen on a premium pair of runners. Figured I'd missed the boat on 'em, and wasn't about to drop $500 on the only pair I ever saw listed on ebay in my sz.

The raffle email was like a message from god - "Your patience has been rewarded, my son." Too bad the price point couldn't have been the same as the og release but, whatever, I'm not complaining.
I use PYS as a database for previous pickups i missed out on. i was so surprised these dropped.. i had em on my ebay search list and everything. 

Hoping this pair doesn't drop this year I'm too poor oh gawd denim v these and the undftd damnnn
Not liking that particular cw, but i hear ya on the denim v & undftd v and for me the sns v are a must.  if I could get those three before the end of the year i'd be a happy man.

It's a big old world out there, my guess is there might be one other person out there who doesn't like it so you're not alone don't worry.

I don't like the gel lyte v at all.. Am I the only one who hates it that every Asics collab a gel lyte V is lately?

I'm with you, I don't like glv's... With that said I really like the denims, undftds, and to a slightly lesser extent the sns'. lol I just really have a problem with the holes on the toe cap and the shape from the top view of most of the models.

Back
Top Bottom