Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The booties looks weird when worn. I wish the lacing system went up one more hole to cover that empty space towards the top of the bootie

I'm with you, I don't like glv's... With that said I really like the denims, undftds, and to a slightly lesser extent the sns'. lol I just really have a problem with the holes on the toe cap and the shape from the top view of most of the models.
only v i liked so far were the mints.
Asics has so many cool models, but it seems like they force the shops to make gel lyte v's

thing with the GLV are these models aren't for flat feeted people I feel, if flat feeted  persons where it makes it a double burger/fat lol

its more a model for people with skinny feets lol.

thing with the GLV are these models aren't for flat feeted people I feel, if flat feeted  persons where it makes it a double burger/fat lol

Exactly. If you got wider feet, the shoes will look weird on you period.

Looks like shoes don't fit you at all.

From guccipauls IG. Im diggin the huge 3M section on the heel.

Nice shots! I rocked mine yesterday. The navy flats you put in look boss in them!

only v i liked so far were the mints.
Asics has so many cool models, but it seems like they force the shops to make gel lyte v's

Word, I think the general consensus is that Asics is pushing shops to use the glv model. For whatever reason.

Yes! I'm a pretty regular feet width guy but when I try some of these glv's and look down I'm spilling out everywhere. I'm going to have to do some toe curls or something. Get my feet in better shape.

I don't like the gel lyte v at all.. Am I the only one who hates it that every Asics collab a gel lyte V is lately?

^^ never!! Gliii >>> any asics model

GT-2 for me>>>>

I'm with you, I don't like glv's... With that said I really like the denims, undftds, and to a slightly lesser extent the sns'. lol I just really have a problem with the holes on the toe cap and the shape from the top view of most of the models.

+1 on everything here.

GLVs are the worst.

I can't think of a worse retro model. (even eprius and cools >>>)

Can't bring myself to buy any of these collabs. I like alot of them but just hate the model.

I love the Kayano model. I feel like it hasn't been tapped in terms of it's potential. The foot patrol joints are looking great

Just a heads up guys for those that are still looking, scattered sizes of the Commonwealths are still available in store at the Kith Manhattan location. 

Reactions: alp
SAGEs were released today in europe, but no single pair made it online! [emoji]128530[/emoji]
the pics from the lineups showed that they were pretty long.  I didn't think any pairs would make it online.  For the price...  you're better getting it off a US reseller since they're pricey in europe and with shipping+customs it would prob be more expensive.

the pics from the lineups showed that they were pretty long.  I didn't think any pairs would make it online.  For the price...  you're better getting it off a US reseller since they're pricey in europe and with shipping+customs it would prob be more expensive.

Strange fact: no this year's release retail of a RF collab was that low priced - 140 Euros (vs. 170 US-Dollar) was pretty "cheap", since volcanos, coves etc. were all around 160 euros...nevermind, all gone anyway ;-)

what happen to everyone hating the different shoe for the Gemini =( my girl tried to cop me a pair locally and struck out. been super busy with my new job and finally come on here and see all the links just adds salt to the wound man no 9.5 anywhere 

what happen to everyone hating the different shoe for the Gemini =( my girl tried to cop me a pair locally and struck out. been super busy with my new job and finally come on here and see all the links just adds salt to the wound man no 9.5 anywhere 
damn dude. I was ooping them a week ago size 9.5, but no one hit me up on the PM.

Back
Top Bottom