Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:

what happen to everyone hating the different shoe for the Gemini =( my girl tried to cop me a pair locally and struck out. been super busy with my new job and finally come on here and see all the links just adds salt to the wound man no 9.5 anywhere 
PM me for possible 9.5 oop

threegees did you cop a sz9 in the geminis, ended up returning mine for a sz9. i always go up .5 on gl3/5 these run kind of big and i have a wide foot

threegees did you cop a sz9 in the geminis, ended up returning mine for a sz9. i always go up .5 on gl3/5 these run kind of big and i have a wide foot
Yeah I got a 9.5 but they're too big so I got a 9 on the way. Def run bigger than all my other glvs imo.

Baits look really good there
Fixed

I love the Kayano model. I feel like it hasn't been tapped in terms of it's potential. The foot patrol joints are looking great
I Like the shape of the Kayano, but all  the colorways are really "busy": even the collabs. Anyone know if collaborators are restricted to certain color blocking on particular models? Kayano for example.

Not sure if these were posted already but they look pretty good quality, but still not a colourway I can get down with.

Ulp, Social Status cancelled my geminis order due to insufficient stock.  Sad face.

And I skipped over the blends re-stock b/c I thought I was good.  Double sad face.

My size 10.5 was cancelled today! Makes me really mad because I thought this pair was on lock and didnt bother to go and try on the many other websites that also released them. What makes it really ironical is that the Geminis in my size sat around on many sites for longest time before selling out ...

What a bad way to start the week :frown:

Ulp, Social Status cancelled my geminis order due to insufficient stock.  Sad face.

And I skipped over the blends re-stock b/c I thought I was good.  Double sad face.
they still scattered sizes on shelves and popping up on websites. You should find another

My size 10.5 was cancelled today! Makes me really mad because I thought this pair was on lock and didnt bother to go and try on the many other websites that also released them. What makes it really ironical is that the Geminis in my size sat around on many sites for longest time before selling out ...

What a bad way to start the week :frown:

Looks like I am not alone.

Back
Top Bottom