Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Cops shut down the release with 100+ people in line. said they will release the rest in store on monday when real people work...**** solefly

I know some of you actually like the shoe, regardless of the #s. Sad part is that only a few of the people that actually like em, will end up with a pair for retail, or at least a reasonable price.

I know some of you actually like the shoe, regardless of the #s. Sad part is that only a few of the people that actually like em, will end up with a pair for retail, or at least a reasonable price.
Just waiting for the bubble to burst man. Then we'll all be eating again.

Page Monitor ---> off

Mobile Notifications --> off

Can't be worrying about this shoe all weekend. Especially now since there's a possibility the Kobe 9 MC option comes back next week 
devil.gif

Is it possible that some of us ACTUALLY LIKE how these Soleflys look? That Lateral midsole 3M and Contrasting medial Asics "stripes"... money... Ostrich leather? icing on the cake...

Is it possible that some of us ACTUALLY LIKE how these Soleflys look? That Lateral midsole 3M and Contrasting medial Asics "stripes"... money... Ostrich leather? icing on the cake...
I love black shoes and the toebox looks great to me. I've heard its not actual ostrich leather though. Thats its just regular leather debossed to look like ostrich.

^ but the beauty is that you can see the medial side while wearing them.

The contrast sets this shoe on another level

Small shops like SoleFly will always suck.  No website plus ****** in-store releases = no respect.  

Cops said everyone in line was fine its just the owners of SoleFly didn't know what the **** they were doing when it came to the city's ordinances.  I bet they had too many people inside the gallery causing a fire hazard and Code Enforcement came and shut it down.  Maybe 40 people actually got pairs and the rest of us left empty handed and sweaty from standing out in the heat for a few hours.  

At least I got to check out Art Basel while I was in the area.  If you're in S.Flo you have to check it out; if not for the art for the women.   :tongue:

Small shops like SoleFly will always suck.  No website plus ****** in-store releases = no respect.  

Cops said everyone in line was fine its just the owners of SoleFly didn't know what the **** they were doing when it came to the city's ordinances.  I bet they had too many people inside the gallery causing a fire hazard and Code Enforcement came and shut it down.  Maybe 40 people actually got pairs and the rest of us left empty handed and sweaty from standing out in the heat for a few hours.  

At least I got to check out Art Basel while I was in the area.  If you're in S.Flo you have to check it out; if not for the art for the women.   :tongue:
Amateurs

Back
Top Bottom