Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hmm I hate it when amazing insoles make me think twice about passing 
nerd.gif

they look better than the pics posted up a few pages back from facebook but still not good enough to cop. That filter has me thinking its a brighter barney purple than what the picture shows. Looks like false flags will be the weapon of choice

they look better than the pics posted up a few pages back from facebook but still not good enough to cop. That filter has me thinking its a brighter barney purple than what the picture shows. Looks like false flags will be the weapon of choice
This. The pic is really pixelated and a bit washed out. The purple will definitely be brighter. FF is the must cop.

I like the mitas still.

I wish it was darker, but maybe some dark red suede dye could fit that.......

Damn, I was hoping the Mira's would be really dope, but since I got the koyos I'm not sure if I need more burgundy on my feet. The false flags are aiite too, I'm just a little weary of the material on the toe box becoming perma creased in days. These two kicks making me more indecisive.

Hmm I hate it when amazing insoles make me think twice about passing :nerd:
Because the insole looks so ill while they're beibg worn.....

I haven't paid much attention to the bodega gore tex release, but I'm kinda wanting the grey/yellow pair. They gonna be hard to get? Or possible discount bound?

I wish the mitas looked like that photo way back without the purple hues. I'll probably pass just based off this picture

S
what's with all the burgundy ********? Maybe I'm mad because I live in LA and anything burgundy equals USC. Do not want. 
just because you own red shoes doesn't mean you support USC lol. Do you only buy shoes that match the colors of la teams? Lmao

S
just because you own red shoes doesn't mean you support USC lol. Do you only buy shoes that match the colors of la teams? Lmao
LOL naw dude. I don't rock purple and yellow or blue and white kicks. I just can't get past the USC colors. They are hideous 

I haven't paid much attention to the bodega gore tex release, but I'm kinda wanting the grey/yellow pair. They gonna be hard to get? Or possible discount bound?
def not going to sit. theres enough hype around that theyll be gone.

but i dont think theyll be difficult to get if you want them and make an effort.

but in then end...who knows

Im really over the V as ive said before but i really dig that windbreaker from bodega, might need the tan joints to go with it.

Last edited:

Which would be the reason why I said I hate it when the insole makes me think twice. It does not get seen when it gets worn, thanks for pointing that out admin. It looks ill to the collector, it happens to make the release more unique. Puts a sort of aesthetic stamp on the collab, ya know? 

Anyone have a clue on how gel lyte v and gel lyte iii fit??? I tried on a a pair a while back but don't remember what style it was, I just remember it was like a whole size smaller?

Anyone have a clue on how gel lyte v and gel lyte iii fit??? I tried on a a pair a while back but don't remember what style it was, I just remember it was like a whole size smaller?

I wear the same size in both models.

Back
Top Bottom