Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Worth the wait? lol
I personally like 'em after the first pics of these dropped and now having 'em in hand. I'm not crazy on these big *** flat laces tho
laugh.gif

Any UK to US size experts? Thinking about buying some Gel Sagas (US size 9) from a UK store, but I'm getting conflicting information between the Internet, the store's size chart, and my shoe box. Don't want to be stuck with shoes or if it costs an arm and a leg to return them back overseas.

Is packer trying to capitalize on the whole "great things come in pairs" belief? B/c technically Bodega released two pairs, so they sorta already had that covered. A goretex glv one month after an east coast competitor released two pairs in much better colorways... doesn't seem like much effort was put towards this release on any level - from the concept to the colorblocking. That hot pink is so damn out of place im sorry, I really think its the result of an out of touch middle aged man' desparate attempt at making a shoe "pop." Just give it a solid blend throughout....not even mad about the goretex, just the timing of it. And that hot pink 
sick.gif

Is packer trying to capitalize on the whole "great things come in pairs" belief? B/c technically Bodega released two pairs, so they sorta already had that covered. A goretex glv one month after an east coast competitor released two pairs in much better colorways... doesn't seem like much effort was put towards this release on any level - from the concept to the colorblocking. That hot pink is so damn out of place im sorry, I really think its the result of an out of touch middle aged man' desparate attempt at making a shoe "pop." Just give it a solid blend throughout....not even mad about the goretex, just the timing of it. And that hot pink 
sick.gif
i never liked any packers collabs to begin with lol

Just copped the bodega get wet on prime Australia, woo hoo!
I usually miss out on the online drops so I'm kind of in shock lol

I did say 'one of MY favourite GLV's', it's personal preference. I like them, a lot. When I saw the first pictures I wasn't so sure but now I have them in hand, they're dope.

Colour blocking and materials are on point for me, I don't really notice much difference in the shape either? Maybe because I'm a smaller size?
i'm a US 8.5 too, and the discrepancy in the shape can be seen when the suede toe box meets the mesh toe cap. The mesh is very soft and lies flat as opposed to the mints for instance where the mesh is thicker and sturdier and looks a little more convex.

Here's my picture of the Mints vs Mitas:

VS 

REGARDLESS, i love the Mitas and the colour blocking is amazing to me. Just trying to explain what others have been highlighting with regard to shape.

sick.gif
Bodega's Gore-Tex pair were not the first.

Bodega released after two other Gore-Tex Asics GR models for a total of 4 GLV gore-tex on the market.

Has Packer released their concept info yet?

Bodega's Gore-Tex pair were not the first.

Bodega released after two other Gore-Tex Asics GR models for a total of 4 GLV gore-tex on the market.

Has Packer released their concept info yet?
Thank you...

also you don't design, create and drop a collab in just one month... just sayin smh

Last edited:
Obviously it has to be produced much further in advance...not saying they started producing this pair directly after the bodega release. But it is their debut on a gel lyte v, and their doing a goretex a month after bodega released their get wet pack. And how the heck do you know what inside info these boutiques have about each other's releases. Packer may have been fully aware of Bodegas idea at the time this was created.

End of the day, I've been waiting on packer to take their turn on the model for a while now, so color me disappointed. If literally any other boutique came out with this I really wouldn't care, was just hoping for more from them. 

Back
Top Bottom