Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still looking for a pair of MIta's in a 10.5. Im seeing pretty reasonable prices on ebay for the concepts, just wish it was the same for the mita. Those packers look outstanding :smokin

Finally. The worst part of waiting for these was having a pair that was too big for me sitting in my closet.

What size is it?

Thanks, will wait for better pics to decide whether I def want them. But they don't look too bad there, like the colours.
I love them, they remind the of the Tarp Green flyknit chukkas, which I can't wear because lunar soles kill my feet. I love pairs that don't perforate the toe box also 
pimp.gif

Thanks, will wait for better pics to decide whether I def want them. But they don't look too bad there, like the colours.
No prob. I'm diggin them too. Something totally different and new. I'm sure promo pics will make them look even better too

Those Packers look lovely! I just hope that midsole-red is a little more toned down and not so screaming like on the valentine glv's. I didn't like the mitas at all and sold them immediately, but the quality was really nice. I hope the same can be expected for the packers.

Those Packers look lovely! I just hope that midsole-red is a little more toned down and not so screaming like on the valentine glv's. I didn't like the mitas at all and sold them immediately, but the quality was really nice. I hope the same can be expected for the packers.
To me the midsole looks more of a pink tone than red. Like a darker shade of the MB midsole.

I am sorry, but I couldnt help it. This is all I keep thinking about when I see the packers (its not a bad thing, just first shoe that came to mind)

I feel like that was the inspiration for them which is what I like about them. Always wanted to do some kind of sneaker based off a dirty suede buck derby with that brick sole.

I am sorry, but I couldnt help it. This is all I keep thinking about when I see the packers (its not a bad thing, just first shoe that came to mind)

Back
Top Bottom