Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics - made in Japan

do  the 8-balls fit slightly bigger cause of the suede toebox (think my coves fit a bit bigger), or just normal glV sizing?

would need to know quick cause a friend might be able to pick a pair up for me!!! :nerd:  

oh and by the way:

release date on packers?

Got my Outdoors in today and I know they're a GR but quality is absolutely garbage, anybody else had these issues? Pretty disappointed to be honest...

Got my Outdoors in today and I know they're a GR but quality is absolutely garbage, anybody else had these issues? Pretty disappointed to be honest...

Don't have that specific pair but the paint thing is a common issue, my RF rose golds were like that. That toebox stains however... I'd return them

Don't have that specific pair but the paint thing is a common issue, my RF rose golds were like that. That toebox stains however... I'd return them

Yeah? I've never seen that issue before, looks like the waves are blown out, none of my other GLV's are like that. I'm definitely returning them, no doubt.

Yeah? I've never seen that issue before, looks like the waves are blown out, none of my other GLV's are like that. I'm definitely returning them, no doubt.
The blown out waves seem common with the outdoor glv but not so much those random glue stains. Other than that, what do you think of the suede quality? Seems better than average GR's from when i saw them in person.

The blown out waves seem common with the outdoor glv but not so much those random glue stains. Other than that, what do you think of the suede quality? Seems better than average GR's from when i saw them in person.

It's supposed to be perforated pigskin I believe, pics making me not want to grab these now :smh:

Repped ^^^^
got a pair for trade bait since resellers wanna act childish. Only size left is 13, act fast bigfooted homies.

Back
Top Bottom