Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I haven't seen my local post about the Packers so I'm guessing they're pushing the release back as well. I'm not located in Europe BTW

Packers hasn't released any shots at all so I would think they would drop first then everywhere else an wats the 25anny for March is it colette

Packers hasn't released any shots at all so I would think they would drop first then everywhere else an wats the 25anny for March is it colette
March... Titolo

April... CNCPTS

May... Afew

June... Colette

July... Atmos

August... Bait

Sept... Footpatrol

October... HAL

Nov... Hanon

Dec... Kith

Last edited:

March... Titolo

April... CNCPTS

May... Afew

June... Colette

July... Atmos

August... Bait

Sept... Footpatrol

October... HAL

Nov... Hanon

Dec... Kith
damn I just got back from a trip to switzerland and I was in titolo the other day. I should have asked them about thier gl3. 

Hey guys saw this listing and was about to strike a deal before i noticed the picture of the box is not like my other Asics boxes. Is this correct?

Pics of the shoes are a little too filtered to be of any use.

409233.jpg

Hey guys saw this listing and was about to strike a deal before i noticed the picture of the box is not like my other Asics boxes. Is this correct?

409233.jpg
Are you talking about the sizing? 

looks good to me, its just the European box. I've gotten several from overseas retailers. 

Are you talking about the sizing? 

looks good to me, its just the European box. I've gotten several from overseas retailers. 
Thank you!

Yup the arrangement of the sizes threw me off. This is:

US

EURO

CM

UK

And my other boxes are:

EURO

CM

US

409233.jpg
My offspring box

Back
Top Bottom