Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Was looking at cmon ig post and thought they posted the time for online release Monday but I think they deleted the time for Monday. Anyone remember if it was 10 or 11 am?

300 online...these will be had monday
nthat.gif

But the bad guy wins in this movie 
pimp.gif

swung 2/3 couldnt get you out the way @-Murkystilo-, staff wasn't trying to let me flourish on your size when i cut 

i knew 3 of the 5 guys in the front reselling, didn't even know those dudes transitioned to runners 
laugh.gif

$480 aint bad considering i dont have to go through the size swap nonsense
all good bro appreciate the attempt. happy to see you flourished 
pimp.gif

Is anyone still near either store? They have sizes left, I'm willing to invoice someone. Not hearing back from the person I asked to grab me a size 11.5. Fearing that size went quick in va

Look super clean in person, copped a 10 because they were out of 11. If anyone's got an 11 hit me up

Fit huge or run small? If they fit huge, he'd need an 11, right?

My bodega/packer gore tex are 11.5. Those hey said size up. Fits snug but I don't mind and wear comfortably.

GL 3/ packer Db have 11.5 as well. I can size down in those since split tongue.

If your saying they run big I shoud size down to a 11 if anything. Now I feel even more pissed since I told him back up size was a 12.

...I'll catch/sponsor an Oop :nerd:

My info is now confirmed Hanon and
I'm told 100 pairs at each shop and 300 online. I'm also told the exclusuve thing is BS. Cncpts and kith will have them. At least that's what im told by reliable people
I was originally told Hanon was getting....getting the feeling your right ...the hype slows

I hope these do drop other spots, but I have good reason to believe this is truth not hype as to the numbers. If it turns out to be a lie still kudos to them for the marketing and glad everyone has a chance. However, I was told there is a Reason EU spots are getting some and if you know the story then you know why.

I want to customize a pair or two of gl 3s...

Can anyone point me to more info data on how to do it ?

Im thinking angelus paint so far , for something simple .

Anyone that has done it already or point me to someone who has ?

Any pointers will be appreciated .

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom