Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow that's surprising guess they really step their game up with shipping I know geminis took a week to get to me.

Last edited:
I got through checkout with an order number from one of the ooped carts this AM but never received an order confirmation email. I just checked my UPS MY CHOICE account and there's a package coming from Commonwealth...:smokin

Last edited:
I got through checkout with an order number from one of the ooped carts this AM but never received an order confirmation email. I just checked my UPS MY CHOICE account and there's a package coming from Commonwealth...
smokin.gif
Do you know if it's coming from DC or VA?

So Im not sure where to ask this question...If this post hurts your eyes then look away lol.

Im trying to trade for a pair of mitas on Klekt but i have found no way to contact sellers on klekt. Can anyone help me with this its really annoying.  

So Im not sure where to ask this question...If this post hurts your eyes then look away lol.

Im trying to trade for a pair of mitas on Klekt but i have found no way to contact sellers on klekt. Can anyone help me with this its really annoying.  

Make an account and you can message the seller.

sign in with your Facebook account. click email seller. fill out the verification code enter your message and your good to go.

I would be careful on klekt, especially with a trade. I've heard multiple stories of people getting burned. Most of the time you're dealing with international too.

Back
Top Bottom