Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just realized most of the gr cw's **** on most glv collabs...

sad the quality on most asics grs is just subpar 
ohwell.gif

which CW's do you rate the highest in the terms of GR GLV's?

which CW's do you rate the highest in the terms of GR GLV's?
fairy reds, off whites, navy/burgundy, outdoor pack, and the black/orange/tans. 

if all those had premium materials damn 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Might be grabbing both the crane and turtle pack. Need some ghetto HALs in my life. The turtle one looks dope too, they would match some oni 527s olive denim I've been eyeing. Too bad those Oni's are like sold out now :/.

Are the Da Vinci's going to stay hovering around the $400 mark for resale or will they go up?  Trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet now 
eyes.gif
I dont think its gonna drop.. but is it really worth dropping $400 on runners. I dont think I ever spent more than 230ish

Is it worth it?  Probably not.  Just want the damn shoe and don't want to regret it like I did with the Salmon Toes.  

I am not sure if it will skyrocket like salmon toe. What ya guys think?

I don't see these getting that high. Salmon Toes were a moment in various aspects--a hype machine for sure. Da Vinci's are beyond dope, but the impact isn't touching on Salmon Toes.

With the craziness of prices nowadays, though, it's hard to predict anything. Pistachio CNCPTS were quite limited but the price isn't ridiculously high like I would've thought.

I don't see these getting that high. Salmon Toes were a moment in various aspects--a hype machine for sure. Da Vinci's are beyond dope, but the impact isn't touching on Salmon Toes.

With the craziness of prices nowadays, though, it's hard to predict anything. Pistachio CNCPTS were quite limited but the price isn't ridiculously high like I would've thought.
Maybe because people didn't buy that factories burned that and many pairs were ruined because of flood so the hype wasn't there.

Maybe because people didn't buy that factories burned that and many pairs were ruined because of flood so the hype wasn't there.

Probably so. But that's true to say about any shoe that's really limited in number. Everyone doubts the actual production numbers when they're uber small.

Despite the hype, just by the shoes itself, Da Vinci>>>Pistachio without any hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom