Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have bought 5 pairs asics shoes in Kosmo Store,but UPS ha   missed parcel.What am I supposed to do?

Dear customer,

we are sorry that five months have passed but your missed parcel is not due to us but to UPS U.S.A. and as we have already told you we are just trying to help you to get a refund from the shipping company, owing to the shipping risks are due to the customer and not to us. We are giving you our best customer service just to try to help you out as much as we can.

Kosmo Store

Just returned my papercuts.  Very nice, clean shoe but not quite worth a $180 retail tag for me.  Hoping someone out there who really wants them is able to score now and not some d**khead reseller.

I have bought 5 pairs asics shoes in Kosmo Store,but UPS ha  missed parcel.What am I supposed to do?

Dear customer,
we are sorry that five months have passed but your missed parcel is not due to us but to UPS U.S.A. and as we have already told you we are just trying to help you to get a refund from the shipping company, owing to the shipping risks are due to the customer and not to us. We are giving you our best customer service just to try to help you out as much as we can.

Kosmo Store

Kosmos Store customer service sucks, I've had an issue in the past. They wouldn't answer my emails, called them out on IG and they returned an email almost instantly and asked me to take my post down.

Would never use them again.

Boring cw. Colors are bland, needed more camo/pastels. A gitd sole would have been 
pimp.gif

shouldnt be worth more than retail. Sale rack kicks 

Last edited:
Just returned my papercuts.  Very nice, clean shoe but not quite worth a $180 retail tag for me.  Hoping someone out there who really wants them is able to score now and not some d**khead reseller.
they ain't flipping so chances are a reseller won't scoop unless they want for the feet

Back
Top Bottom