Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Struck outta luck after having the sagas in my cart for an hour thanks to the "no payment methods" available on the laggy *** Diamond Co site... welcome to the diamond life, I guess
too bad, those sagas are fire! oh well, moving on to the next one.. cheers to those who got one.

Struck outta luck after having the sagas in my cart for an hour thanks to the "no payment methods" available on the laggy *** Diamond Co site... welcome to the diamond life, I guess

would that by chance have been a size 10? because all of a sudden it stuck trying to cart but then now its saying 0 quantity left..

^no it was a size 11.5 US, spoke to Diamond Co customer service and they said that the site "should've refreshed" and gave me the option to pay with credit card but it clearly didn't give me that option otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here complaining 
mean.gif

glvs on diamond supply are still available in certain sizes. unfortunately i'm a 9 and they only have 10.5 and 8 can't do either of those. oh well.

Keep trying on Diamond! Was about to give up and close browser and tried one more time on a half size larger for the sagas and scored!

So as long as my orders don't get cancelled I got both!

stress level high today, instant strike out on kith then dsc crash, hour after release score glv and then two hours later score saga's...regardless if my orders are cancelled I am gonna go home and crack a few cold ones and chill easy, for now haha

^no it was a size 11.5 US, spoke to Diamond Co customer service and they said that the site "should've refreshed" and gave me the option to pay with credit card but it clearly didn't give me that option otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here complaining 
mean.gif

Did you or anyone have the option to pay with paypal? I had to both my orders with my credit/debit card, saw no option for paypal.

mean.gif

Did you or anyone have the option to pay with paypal? I had to both my orders with my credit/debit card, saw no option for paypal.

I though PayPal was an option but couldn't use PayPal. Actually kinda mad about that.

Yeah I was kinda upset diamond didn't have a paypal option.

Other than that has anyone encountered diamond canceling orders? My first time and I didn't wanna get my hopes up lol.

Last edited:
glad I wasn't the only not seeing a paypal option? I wonder why they wouldn't offer that option, oh well...

MT just came in. Very nice and clean. Exceeded expectations and I've been waiting for these since March when they were announced.

On a side note I'm really impressed with the boutiques I ordered from the past couple of weeks. Bows and Arrows included a sticker and their special tissue paper, St Alfred gave out their shopping bag stickers and a post card, and A Ma Maniere gave their bottle of water 4 stickers and tissue paper. Nice to see the little extras.

MT just came in. Very nice and clean. Exceeded expectations and I've been waiting for these since March when they were announced.

On a side note I'm really impressed with the boutiques I ordered from the past couple of weeks. Bows and Arrows included a sticker and their special tissue paper, St Alfred gave out their shopping bag stickers and a post card, and A Ma Maniere gave their bottle of water 4 stickers and tissue paper. Nice to see the little extras.
I got my MTs from A Ma Maniere as well. The mini water bottle suprised me, not sure what the point was haha. Stickers are sick tho.

Shoes are fire. 

got through Diamond's super weak site up to checkout and credit card info only to find out they don't ship outside of US/Canada. lol! 

Scored 9.5 glv on kith and same on Diamond site. Didn't get email confirmation from diamond tho. Anyone got one from them?

Went a little overboard on the urban outfitters sale. So sending some stuff back just thought I would offer here first. Paid 48 for them. Don't really need 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom