Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got through Diamond's super weak site up to checkout and credit card info only to find out they don't ship outside of US/Canada. lol! 

They do, you had to hit international checkout (or something stupid like that.) underneath the regular checkout box.

my first asics in life
smokin.gif

Reposting here in hopes of getting more answers/opinions:

As per the DSC FAQ page: "As an additional step to prevent fraud we require that your billing and shipping information be the same..."   Anyone have issues with orders/shipping if the billing and shipping address are different?  

During check out:

After selecting the billing address (step 1), it skips down to step #3 Shipping Method.  I hit 'back' to go back to Step 2 'Shipping Information' in order to select the address I want it shipped to (going out of town next week and want the sneaker to be delivered to my relative's house). 

Was able to complete check out, got an order number, and order is 'processing' on DSC account information.

I just emailed their online support, but wanted to hear from NT and see if there is anyone experienced with this.

Just go to your account on DSC, if you have an order pending then you have a confirmation..

It's basically the exact same thing as an automated email

Last edited:
Regarding the Bait Gel Lyte V Misfits - I swapped out the black rope laces for the orange flat ones. The orange on the laces is a lot brighter.  I am wondering if my use of Jason Markk Repel had anything to do with the color difference. Anyone have any insight on this?

HUGE thanks to @monkeyD for the phone order knowledge. I believe I picked up the last pair, which happened to be my size as well. I did not expect the leather to be so soft. I really hope you get your pair sooner or later man.

Regarding the Bait Gel Lyte V Misfits - I swapped out the black rope laces for the orange flat ones. The orange on the laces is a lot brighter.  I am wondering if my use of Jason Markk Repel had anything to do with the color difference. Anyone have any insight on this?
nope.

Do GT-II's fit tts? I rock a 10 in iii's and v's. Would it be a tight squeeze if I copped a 9.5 rather than the 10?

My guess is Social Status GLV. Charlotte, NC store, Charlotte Hornets colorway. They did these...

insta-pump-fury-hornets.jpg

Just a wild guess. They look good, though.

Back
Top Bottom