Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just grabbed the Asics Gel Lyte III "Green" from the RBG pack & the Red Mambas. I don't understand why ppl are hating on the Mamba Reds they look dope to me even though i feel like Asics is over saturating Red Colorways on the Gel Lyte V model & even with the Gel Lyte III 

Just grabbed the Asics Gel Lyte III "Green" from the RBG pack & the Red Mambas. I don't understand why ppl are hating on the Mamba Reds they look dope to me even though i feel like Asics is over saturating Red Colorways on the Gel Lyte V model & even with the Gel Lyte III 
Where'd you cop red mambas from?

Quick question for wide-footed peeps:
Should I stick to my GLV size for GLIII? My GLV RG are a size 11 and fit snug. Thanks in advance

Quick question for wide-footed peeps:
Should I stick to my GLV size for GLIII? My GLV RG are a size 11 and fit snug. Thanks in advance
GLIIIs tend to be slightly wider (really depends on the liner), go w your GLV size. 

If anything, folks will .5 UP on the GLV. 

White Cement GLVs seem to be popping up now.  Look great but need them on discount.

White Cement GLVs seem to be popping up now.  Look great but need them on discount.
I almost bought them from Oneness with the 20% off code, but that damn $15 shipping was killing the discount
frown.gif
 #sneakerheadproblems

i always end up talking myself out of buying all white shoes these days, the thought of having to baby them every time I wear them puts me off.

i always end up talking myself out of buying all white shoes these days, the thought of having to baby them every time I wear them puts me off.
I worry more about light colored suede than white leather, which cleans up pretty easily.

Ugh so either my feet has grown or has gotten hella fat. I'm now on my way to lose weight but my normal 9.5 is not working when it comes to the Gel Lyte III. That signature split tongue ends up looking like a tiny 5' girl taking a a novelty horse dildo:smh:

Should've took my fat *** to Footlocker and got the right fit before purchasing these NS Grey's from Sneaker Politics. Guess its time to get my fatass back on the treadmill brb :rofl:

I have regretted every time I wore any sneakers without socks for an extended period of time.  That smell:x

No show, no problem.
Haha that's true, I'll definitely have to scoop some real low no shows hate when that little bit of sock is poking out lmao

Ugh so either my feet has grown or has gotten hella fat. I'm now on my way to lose weight but my normal 9.5 is not working when it comes to the Gel Lyte III. That signature split tongue ends up looking like a tiny 5' girl taking a a novelty horse dildo:smh:

Should've took my fat *** to Footlocker and got the right fit before purchasing these NS Grey's from Sneaker Politics. Guess its time to get my fatass back on the treadmill brb
roll.gif
repped for the hilarious mental pics- your wordplay sir, while crude and childish, is marvelous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom