Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Which pair do YOU like? Or are you just out to buy what other people like...

I wanted the tsavorites since they released. And if I bought what other people liked I'd only have collabs instead of all these damn GRs. Although i do prefer quality products and just like to know other opinions as pics are decieving sometimes.

Has anyone bought the black glv out of the sunsetpack? Are they quality wise like the outdoor pack? The grey glv?

Has anyone bought the black glv out of the sunsetpack? Are they quality wise like the outdoor pack? The grey glv?

Didn't purchase them but had them in hand, and yes I'd say quality wise just as good if not a tad better.

Thx! They're starting to hit the sales racks over here, think I'm going to grab them now.

Last edited:
Got a pair of diamond asics coming on Monday, anyone able to help me out with a legit check or stuff to look for m?

Does anyone know where that scratch and sniff pack is available? Also looking for those galaxy GL5 that came out a few weeks ago. 

Last edited:
These look really good, shame too much is dropping this month or would've been really interested...

I know not many like hairy suede but I think it makes this different!

These look really good, shame too much is dropping this month or would've been really interested...

I know not many like hairy suede but I think it makes this different!
perfect. love them. need. excited. 

Back
Top Bottom