Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks! feel better possibly buying these.. 

How much are they worth with the special box and the extra laces?? Worn 2-3 times.

I can pick one atm, GLV Mints or Coves but I'm torn.....

Which do you guys prefer?

I prefer the mint colour..... but I prefer the cove shoe. FML

I own both and prefer the cove glv.  This is probably because I have a few other mint-colored shoes and nothing like the cove blue.  Either way i've gotten compliments on both when i wear them.

So does anyone know where the Invincibles are dropping other than Invincible's site? Their site isn't in English so I don't think I have much of a shot on release day. 

So does anyone know where the Invincibles are dropping other than Invincible's site? Their site isn't in English so I don't think I have much of a shot on release day. 
probably like the rest of the 25th sneakers.
My sister just got to Taiwan actually so ima see if she could get me a pair over there, especially if they come with some dope exclusive packaging

probably like the rest of the 25th sneakers.
My sister just got to Taiwan actually so ima see if she could get me a pair over there, especially if they come with some dope exclusive packaging
#boxlife

I hope the Invincible pairs sit like the Size? pairs did. Im sure they will have more than 1990 pairs made so thats a bonus. 

Just use google chrome and translate the site if it doesn't do it automatically for you.

Who cares what everyone else prefers? If you can't decide between the two shoes, then it's apparent that neither are that amazing to you, otherwise you would know which one to pick. Pick the pair you feel you can't live without. 

Last edited:
you think they'll sit?
Idk yet. I hope they do. 

It seems like they have gotten a warmer reception than the Size? pairs but the long suede isn't everyones cup of tea either. It all depends on production numbers imo. 

what do you guys think? 

Idk yet. I hope they do. 

It seems like they have gotten a warmer reception than the Size? pairs but the long suede isn't everyones cup of tea either. It all depends on production numbers imo. 

what do you guys think? 
are they part of the 25th anniversary like the monthly sneakers or are they like the size pairs?

Idk yet. I hope they do. 

what do you guys think? 
It all comes down to hype.  If some of the 1990 25th Anniversary GL3's were GR's they would sit and eventually go on sale.  Dotty's would have sat for years...

are they part of the 25th anniversary like the monthly sneakers or are they like the size pairs?
Like the Size? pairs. They are NOT part of the monthly anni pairs that are limited to 1990 pairs each. Thats why i think they could be much easier to grab. 

Last edited:
Like the Size? pairs. They are NOT part of the monthly anni pairs that are limited to 1990 pairs each. Thats why i think they could be much easier to grab. 
oh Ok Then I Agree With you. If they don't got some exclusive packaging ima probably tell my sister to pass on em in Taiwan

Who cares what everyone else prefers? If you can't decide between the two shoes, then it's apparent that neither are that amazing to you, otherwise you would know which one to pick. Pick the pair you feel you can't live without. 
WTH? They are both god damn amazing to me, I've wanted a pair of each and someone is selling them in my size, but I only have neough cash for one until I get paid. 

I can't decide which I want so thought I'd ask here to let people decide for me. Seems like it's the mints now anyway. 

I can't live without both. The one I don't get now, I will in the future (if they come up again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom