Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did you use a forwarding service? I tried ordering but it says doesn't ship to Canada and US

no bro. i placed my US address. there is a list where to ship just pick "others" then input your mailing address. about the zipcode just place 000-0000 then input your full mailing address in the address space.

Last edited:
no bro. i placed my US address. there is a list where to ship just pick "others" then input your mailing address. about the zipcode just place 000-0000 then input your full mailing address in the address space.
Just purchased from here as well. Repped for the info! You don't think they're gonna add crazy shipping charges?

Just purchased from here as well. Repped for the info! You don't think they're gonna add crazy shipping charges?

I dont think so bro. imo shipping cost will be the same as SBTG. avg shipping from jp to us via ems is 3200 to 3500 yen around 25-30 usd.

Last edited:

Good luck man, I don't trust Rakuten.
Have you ever bought off of rakuten? I have and had no issues...although it is like Japanese ebay with load of different sellers. Rakuten is pretty reputable...It might help that I'm Japanese, I just can't read/understand **** without google translate.

Day 13.

#25DaysOfAsics

damn man, I need those sandlayers. But the funds not looking to hot rn. I didn't plan on them dropping soon. 
mean.gif

nice to those that wanted the sand layers that they are coming to WW release but what about the SBTG haha

Back
Top Bottom