Asics Love?!? Where is it?

:lol: this dude on IG did the ill photoshop so we would know what we're missing.

Wow that hurts

Went ahead and grabbed the Black Rose Gold GLV from 23Penny. Grabbed em below retail while I could. I dont see my size staying around long enough for these to hit dicscount. 

I totally get it. I just don't understand why that type of talk would seep into customer's ears on Bait's end. It should be kept behind the scenes. I've heard comments about RF only being on because of colors and other phase 1 hate. The guy was dropping bangers for years before Bait ever touched a GL3. If he's s a jerk, they should leave it at that and not try to knock his work without surpassing it themselves. 

With that being said, I've always hoped Bait would put on for California. I've always hoped the next collab release will erase all the past mediocre projects from my memory, but they never do. The shoes always have some weird quirky addition that stops it from being the staple release it needs to be. Whether it's like weird metal on the shoe reminiscent of a screen you'd put in a weed pipe in middle school, or just materials that don't pop the greatest when placed together or even needing to be baby oiled to look right. Something is always off. There's a disconnection from fashion awareness in my eyes.

Yeah I see what you're saying. Especially if is just in a store. I doubt that employee would have had a run-in with Ronnie. I think Bait and Pickyourshoes are the same though so they have been dropping collabs/exclusives for a while... Not that it justifies the pettiness on both sides.

Another thing I've heard about Asics in general is that their final production pairs will sometimes differ pretty greatly from the samples and designs won't look as good as the shop expected. Of course this could've been some shop's excuse after a flop... But when I see a bad collab I wonder if the shop got stuck with a bad production of their design. Though there are plenty of collabs that are just bad designs to begin with...

Last edited:
still wet on the pic? would like to see how that particular shoe recover when it has dried. if you could add another pic
smile.gif
They are, The shoes were basically 1/2 dipped into some red clay mud this pic was after extensive clean attempt. Ill take an update pic after i have a chance to do a deep clean. 

not doing myself any favors by waiting tho, pretty sure the stains will be set in that nubuck. 
formosa gl3s never made it online huh?
mean.gif
  I've had that LandmarkJP dude trying to find me a sz 11 w no luck too. they were v limited in big sizes. 

Back
Top Bottom