Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Only reason I could see someone convincing themselves to buy those hideous 3.1's would be if they worship RF.

Last edited:
Question: I think majority think the gt cools suck. And the sole on the 3.1 suck. But the 3.1 I can see more potential in depending on different colorways of the sole whereas the cool is **** all around. Is there any hope for the 3.1 in you guys eyes?

Last edited:
Question: I think majority think the gt cools suck. And the sole on the 3.1 suck. But the 3.1 I can see more potential in depending on different colorways of the sole whereas the cool is **** all around. Is there any hope for the 3.1 in you guys eyes?
I can only see people going after these because of either hype or they are looking for comfort since GL3 midsoles are kinda stiff.  GT cools are just hideous IMO.

I don't think those 3.1 look that bad.  There's nothing to complain about with the upper.  Obviously the midsole isn't that desirable but they're prob leaps and bounds more comfy than gl3s.  If there's an online drop then I'll be shooting for them.

So whats the trick to getting through on slamjam?

Bots will struggle with the slider that Slam Jam used/uses a couple of times already for limited releases. Quite clever, no stupid "find all candy in the pic"-captcha ;-)

Don't know what the interest level in here is like for the upcoming beams x mita release but found some better pics today..

Last edited:

:lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Why yall keep saying slams tomorrow.. doesn't it say saturday afternoon on the site? :nerd:

why do the other slams resell for so much? the ones with the red fade i think. i see em go for $1000+

how?? why?? it makes absolutely no sense to me. then again i refuse to pay more than 250 for any pair so anything above that is ridiculous to me haha

why do the other slams resell for so much? the ones with the red fade i think. i see em go for $1000+

how?? why?? it makes absolutely no sense to me. then again i refuse to pay more than 250 for any pair so anything above that is ridiculous to me haha
big words ^^

with a little research you can get lots of infos on the 5th dimension....

and you dont have to jump through that hoop, if you dont like the price ^^

Back
Top Bottom