Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I typically don't buy asics GRs :smile:

5211694-6380561507-giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Ronnie Fieg collabs are great, but Asics has been great for a long long time. Asics running shoes >>>>> Nike running shoes any day of the week, especially for serious runners. I also love the Onitsuka Tigers just for casual wear.
I ran in Nike Air Max III and Asics Gel 101 back in 1990/91 and you are definitely right, Asics blew Nikes out of the water. The much lighter weight alone made the Asics worth it, just didn't look as cool when going to school.

I wouldn't run in modern Nike retros as they feel like bricks, but my GT-II retros feel quite capable.

Onitsuka Tigers are great, even better if you can swing for the Nippon Made ones the quality construction is at another league, but very hard to come by (I managed to get a pair of Mexico 66 Nippon Made from a seller in Osaka on Rakuten).

Last edited:
you guys think going 1 full size down on a gt2 would be too small? im usually a 10 in gl3s and do go .5 down in nb, diadora etc. i feel like i know the answer already but yeah haha

you guys think going 1 full size down on a gt2 would be too small? im usually a 10 in gl3s and do go .5 down in nb, diadora etc. i feel like i know the answer already but yeah haha
We can try out some .5 size down on you with shoes I'm trying to sell. 
laugh.gif

Easily the best of the Okayama denim. Should drop at the end of this month.
These are def the best. I knew the prev Okayama Denim GLV and GL3 would go on discount, but I still bought at full retail...these ones look like they might not make it to discount.

Last edited:

These are def the best. I knew the prev Okayama Denim GLV and GL3 would go on discount, but I still bought at full retail...these ones look like they might not make it to discount.
I agree - I don't see these making it to discount either. I will be picking these up for sure.

A german site already has a countdown timer on their page for them.  Here are some more pics.....

Most likely...  .5 down from gl3/glv is prob the best fit...  full size would likely be too small

they drop tomorrow germany wide only in the store right in my city (like 20mins from me) but i still dunno if i cba to go there... only 14 pairs... only one in my size....

not sure if its worth the struggle especially because resell price is not really high... decisions...

Back
Top Bottom