Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yeah not bad but wish he would stop calling it perf nubuck. my pair needs to arrive but with this hurricane coming in i bet i get delayed even worse.

Unds this denim. My first GLIII. Glad i size half up from TTS. Fit awesome! GLV tongue look exploded on my foot

Last edited:
Can someone help me with some sizing advice. Finally found a pair of Grey Reigning Champs for a good price and it's going to be my first pair of Asics. I'm a size 9.5 in Racers, AM1s and NMDs. Would 9.5s be good for me for the RCs.

Can someone help me with some sizing advice. Finally found a pair of Grey Reigning Champs for a good price and it's going to be my first pair of Asics. I'm a size 9.5 in Racers, AM1s and NMDs. Would 9.5s be good for me for the RCs.
The liner on the RCs is nice and thick so get the same size as your Flyknit Racers (half up TTS)

They fit similiar to AM1 sizing

So i just got my asics beams mita souvenir GL3s, my very first GL3. i'm not sure if this fits right. I mean it's not tight or snug or anything uncomfortable, same size as my GLVs, but the middle? what gives?
IF i wear black socks it'll be fine, but is it supposed to be like that?

Last edited:
So i just got my asics beams mita souvenir GL3s, my very first GL3. i'm not sure if this fits right. I mean it's not tight or snug or anything uncomfortable, same size as my GLVs, but the middle? what gives?

i think you need a bigger size. GLV should be a half size up from GLiii

Last edited:

That's odd.

I wear a 9.5 in GL5 and a 10 in GL3.

Maybe I got lucky on my pair because I heard other folks saying that these Mita x Beams fit smaller than usual.

With that said, I didn't listen and just got  my regular GL3 size 10, like all my other GL3s, and they fit the same. 

That's odd.

I wear a 9.5 in GL5 and a 10 in GL3.

Maybe I got lucky on my pair because I heard other folks saying that these Mita x Beams fit smaller than usual.

With that said, I didn't listen and just got  my regular GL3 size 10, like all my other GL3s, and they fit the same. 
The weirdest thing is that my monkey time GLVs are actually 41.5, while the beams are 42.5. AND they are both US9. 
It's so frustrating, i was so looking forward to this pair. 

You guys are crazy with the sizing :lol:

It's always been 1/2 size up in III and V for me.. I'm a true 9.5 and I wear a 10 in GLIII and GLV

You guys are crazy with the sizing
laugh.gif

It's always been 1/2 size up in III and V for me.. I'm a true 9.5 and I wear a 10 in GLIII and GLV
I honestly could wear the same size in both models but my TTS in GL3 splits the tongue bad,  like those up there ^^^,  that's why I go up in them. 

Back
Top Bottom