Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If anyone needs help proxying a pair of the Emmi GLIII in a US11.5 (Biggest size) let me know. 
PMd 
smile.gif

Will these J. Crew collabs be able to be used with discount or did they shut that down after the first go round?
I signed up for J. Crew's email list off their website and got a 15% coupon the next day that I used in store to buy a pair.  It also worked online.

got my JCREW bone's in today, shape seemed ok but fit seemed a little narrow, kinda like some of the GR's i have from this past year.

Also got my Black Okayama Denim's in from Hanon - had to go with US 12.5 instead of 12 and the fit is not what i was hoping it would be.

I don't know what is up with Asics but the fact that GL3 fit feels different from model to model is really a bummer.

If anybody comes across a Jcrew discount let me know, I'm looking to pick up their new collab.

just keep tabs on this thread. when j. crew has a new discount code, it may work for an hr or 2 on the collabs before they catch on to their slip up, but normally, discount codes don't work

Straight to feet today!

Idk why some people were talking about lack of quality and bad shape on these... They look and fit great to me.. Even threw in the reigning champs cream laces thanks for the suggestion from someone in this thread!  Love them!
Looks good to me.

Straight to feet today!
Idk why some people were talking about lack of quality and bad shape on these... They look and fit great to me.. Even threw in the reigning champs cream laces thanks for the suggestion from someone in this thread!  Love them!

QFT. Saw these in store yesterday. Quality looks on point shape is good. I've seen them do slightly better on the shape but not by much. I knew these would look better with a lace switch, I'm just trying to be patient and resist grabbing these. Too tempting for both color ways.

Quality wise they are very nice (except if you get a bad pair like @ThreeGeees  did)

but the shape is def bad which is messed up cuz they would be one of my favorite GL3 if the shape was on point.

Last edited:
Color looks good, but the laces are too thin, IMO.
WIP with the laces for sure, but I agree, it's color over shape for the time being (threw on what I had laying around), until get some closer to factory width. I tried the pairing the shoe with the spare pairs from my midnight blooms (which are the same width as the OE gray) and waxed ones from the United arrows, but they didn't quite match as well. The factory grays came out looking too drab for me.

Last edited:
i saw the pack in hand, at jc in south coast plaza.  they looked fine.  my pair comes in this afternoon so i'm pretty excited. 

Back
Top Bottom