Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Tartufo pack release reminder tomorrow. Can't wait
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There's a lot of hype around gel lyte iii now. I miss the days when folks would ask me about em and not even know what they where. Those days have past us now sadly to say

Man, Asics collabs have been straight butt for awhile. 

It's because they're dropping too much product. They should just go the way of NB: cut down on the number of collaborators/collaborations, keep dropping thematic colorways, and fix the damn shape of some of their models. It wouldn't hurt to introduce a custom program too and bring back/revisit their better silhouettes (gel lyte speed, gel saga).

Hi guys, anyone ordered from mita sneakers before? Trying to complete an order and it seems they want you to use their forwarding company but for some reason I get errors. Most parts in Japanese so can't really complete he order.

Hi guys, anyone ordered from mita sneakers before? Trying to complete an order and it seems they want you to use their forwarding company but for some reason I get errors. Most parts in Japanese so can't really complete he order.
What do you need? Might be able to help you.

Last edited:

What do you need? Might be able to help you.
Hi man, thanks a lot for offering! I was actually thinking of picking up their latest instapump fury (flight jacket). I know this belongs in another thread but while actually posting there, someone suggested I will probably get help in the asics thread as I assume a lot of people shop from Japanese sites for obvious reasons.

Hi man, thanks a lot for offering! I was actually thinking of picking up their latest instapump fury (flight jacket). I know this belongs in another thread but while actually posting there, someone suggested I will probably get help in the asics thread as I assume a lot of people shop from Japanese sites for obvious reasons.
i use this site http://www.tenso.com/en/

Back
Top Bottom