Asics Love?!? Where is it?

unds

I don't understand how/why someone wants that many shoes.

My collection has grown way too big and I've started getting ride of stuff I really don't care about or wear at all.

There's a couple pairs I always go to so having a pair of shoes just sit in a box for a year makes no sense.

anyone knows how to clean suede without messing up the material? first time cleaning anything suede so don't wanna mess it up lol

you used water at all?
water and suede dont mix well. if you're cleaning with jason markk, crep, forcefields, etc. you'll have to use a little water to get the soap to work. but you'll have to be very careful and diligent with the drying to keep the suede soft when it's all said and done

Someone is saying the papercuts run a bit small so US12,5 could fit me, I've always had US12 and they fit perfectly but aren't really tight. Can anyone confirm that they run a bit small or is he just trying to persuade me into buying?

Just found an extra DS 9.5 Hal Silver Screens in the vault if anyone wants retail plus tax i think i paid
Repped just for coming through on some cool collabs/gr's for good deals. Luckily for my wallet, I'm straying from Asics, otherwise I'd get a lot of your deals since we are the same size.

Back
Top Bottom