Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LOL 4 instock

Attachments

• IMG_1494.PNG
    IMG_1494.PNG
    123.7 KB · Views: 62
Weird I didn’t get hit with a queue was able to check out but got someone else’s confirmation info which is troubling

Was able to check out with a 9.5

They're website is absolute trash. Wouldn't be surprised if I got a cancelation or sent the wrong size

Paid for my item and was just thrown on to the site again with no indication of the order being placed and the pair i bought is still in cart. Expecting that cancellation.

Paid via PayPal, have got PayPal conformation but no confirmation email from Woei. It seemed super easy to buy after the initial problems so I’m expecting people will get hit with the cancellations, let’s hope were all good in here

Honestly even if I was gonna cop, being a 9.5 I wouldn't even know if I should pick a 42.5 or a 43.5 because lately with gl3 it varies. Both are gone anyway so not an issue

Surprised how quick those EB x GFK's went
I thought they'd last about an hour. All of the adult mens sizes gone in four minutes...there will probably be lingering pairs in store for a little while tho...the resellers are going to be out for the pigeon dunk.

Mortar straight classic. Had to let go my pair it didn't fit and couldn't find another one for a good price again

Back
Top Bottom