Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Some of the crappiest quality GL3s I've had. Love the CW, but I went through 7 pairs to get 2 halfway decent ones and I'm not ev
Damn and they aren't even suede. I've been through this. My record amount of attempts are prob with the first blue jcrew gl3 and the grey RC gl3. Must've had at least 10 paiurs each until I found the perfect pair

Damn and they aren't even suede. I've been through this. My record amount of attempts are prob with the first blue jcrew gl3 and the grey RC gl3. Must've had at least 10 paiurs each until I found the perfect pair

Lol. I wasn’t even supposed to post that since I didn’t complete my thought. Actually started typing that like 3 hours ago. Oops! Must have pressed post when I put my phone in my pocket and I reading the thread a little ago. Anyway, the “craftmanship” was crap. Dingy (looked like dirt smudge on most of my pairs) gluestains etc etc.

Oneness has Patta Gel Mais for $104 shipped now and HAL Gel Mais for $74 shipped with coupon code "oneness40". Plenty of sizes in the Pattas but HALs are 11 and up I believe

10 pairs? $1000 minimum for one shoe? at what point do you say **** it and not care for the shoe anymore

10 pairs? $1000 minimum for one shoe? at what point do you say **** it and not care for the shoe anymore
It’s only for pairs that I must have. I go through the same with NB. Usually I won’t go that far.. But RC were all oops and if not they were flipping decently at the time. As for jcrew, I have their credit card so not like I’m actually paying for the shoes out of pocket.

It’s only for pairs that I must have. I go through the same with NB. Usually I won’t go that far.. But RC were all oops and if not they were flipping decently at the time. As for jcrew, I have their credit card so not like I’m actually paying for the shoes out of pocket.

Can appreciate the dedication, my patience and limits are not that high

68461_FAB-_E8_C2-4945-83_F0-_B21729_CB7154.jpg

Copped WWs yesterday.
My first of the silhouette, but definitely feeling em

Anyone know where I might be able to pick up a pair of Gel Lyte III x Foss Gallery? Couple months late to the release, I know lol.

Back
Top Bottom