Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think baggier, looser fit pants are better than...
1695474816911.png

You sure that man ain't just put both his arms in the sneakers?

Joggers is one thing, but sweatshirt cuffs on your pants legs is an offense punishable by death

Looks like they could be the HALs "Desert" colorway. Love the shoe but can't get over the pink/salmon accents.

Hard to tell with the bottle filter. I thought they were a pale orange.

And yeah, exact same HAL build w the large mesh and the swapped logo panels for shaggy suede. I’d be kind of pissed if I was HAL :rofl:

Big EX89 fan and been lapping up the collabs on the silhouette where I've been able to but these Needles x EX89 are hideous to me.

I mean the black pair is something different to what I have and what we've seen but I dont know if that should be enough for the cop. I mean that plastic pleather looking upper looks **** and the colourway is poor. The purple laces on the black pair look like a redeeming feature.

I'm getting sly J2 low vibes...

Thoughts...

1d848ce22dad91b31632e952a3dc35e64a71e673-1070x715.jpg
Needles-x-Asics-EX89-White-Foto-1.jpeg
needles-asics-ex89-release-date.jpg
Needles-x-ASICS-EX89-3-1.jpg

I like the silhouette of the EX89 and some of the color ways, but the "leather" quality on ALL of them is garbage except for some of the colabs.
Agreed.

The GRs are terrible.

The Kith and AsphaltGold pairs are nice. The Ballaholics are *** - good looking shoe but the materials try too hard to look like tumbled leather when they don't actually even appear to be leather.

You sure that man ain't just put both his arms in the sneakers?

Joggers is one thing, but sweatshirt cuffs on your pants legs is an offense punishable by death

lolz Ronnie made them popular though. I've owned joggers with both cuffs and I'll admit that the knit ones are more comfy.

I go TTS for NYCs. They're about as tight as I like a shoe without sizing up. I did try a half size up and they ended up being too long. They fit tighter than 1130s though.

TTS for me. . 5 up were too loose for my liking, but you could probably get away with an insole. I have normal width feet, so I cannot comment if wide-footers are affected and would need to go up.
Thanks. I am searching for them in the birch/pure silver color way but I can only find an 11.5. I’m debating whether or not to just get them and throw in an insole.

the gray pair.....

Back
Top Bottom