Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

To those that aren't circumcised but so adamantly against it and are trying to stop OP and others from doing it...

what are you afraid is going to happen if he does it? :lol:

It's been done for years, they function fine, what's the big deal to you?

Team Half Circumsized
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can roll with the top down or the hood up anytime I want.
roll.gif
Team Half Cicumsized! Right there witcha

Basically everything Ninja said.

Some of the replies had me legit puzzled like y'all didn't know how to work your tools.

Never had a chick turn me down for being uncut, white girls and all. Hell when most girls ask and I say I'm uncut their reaction is "Really I wanna see".

No rainbow, but my boys uncircumcised joint has hella for skin!

Like he has to pull it back to pee!
His joint legit looks like a glad trash bag when you pull on the loops... Ol anteater type dude

I'm not cut but you can still see the head of mine flaccid

Some People have more foreskin than others
If you google it, there is a chart

On a scale of 1-10
0 being cut
10 looking like the tip is melting

Google it guys

No rainbow, but my boys uncircumcised joint has hella for skin!

Like he has to pull it back to pee!
His joint legit looks like a glad trash bag when you pull on the loops... Ol anteater type dude

I'm not cut but you can still see the head of mine flaccid

Some People have more foreskin than others
If you google it, there is a chart

On a scale of 1-10
0 being cut
10 looking like the tip is melting

Google it guys
Dat feel when you only 2 inches after you drop the top on your joint
mean.gif

I recall the first time seeing this phenomena.

i had a figure drawing class once and we had a nude male and female model.
The dude had the turtle neck. And the chick had grandfather clock weights *******.

At the end of class we hang our pictures up to critique. I put pamela anderson ******* on the girl and i clearly put the army helmet on dudes dude in my drawing.

Cut that s*** op.

uncircumsized an I never had a girl turn me down but I have been thinking about getting it done for hygiene reasons. Only thing with me is I have never had any problems pulling my foreskin back or being in any type of pain or discomfort at anytime. No rips, scares, or microcuts of any sort during any sessions of my life. So idk prolly wont ever get it done until a serious hygiene problem presents itself and I have no choice.

team uncut right here

1- 1/10inch extra of girth :lol:
2- no lotion needed to fap :smokin
3- That feel when you slide in :pimp: Its like a double slide. First the skin slides, retracts, then the undermeat gets a taste :pimp:

Dont believe the myth about cleanliness. Keep your join clean and you wont have problems.

I'm saying won't the pain itself be enough to calm it down? **** man, I'm getting squeamish just thinking about it. The sensitivity and the uncontrollable erections are the biggest worries for me. How long before I'm not bothered by erections anymore?

I thought the same thing, but I had to mentally control it. It's more of an uncomfortable stretch feeling where the stitches are when erect.

You'll be good bro. Just use common sense, apply the vitamin E and ointment they give you, and don't fap early like I did (wait til the stitches dissolve). I was pretty careless and my joint looks straight to this day with no more scarring than someone who got it done as a newborn.

Back
Top Bottom