Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Nah I could understand why anyone would believe him. ****, when he would post in the Post Your Car thread everyone including myself believed him cause who else would have money to cop those kinds of whips?

You don't have to be filthy right to afford nice suits and expensive footwear. But once you start making threads about copping half a million dollar whips, eyebrows soar, and suspicion arises.

FAM there was plenty reasons not to believe hin. Your gullible.

GSC hasn't replied back because he was in a meeting with investors all day

eek.gif

I knew dude was a joke from the beginning.

Last year, I did a few logos for him cause he saw me post in a thread about graphic design. Needed a logo for a clothing company called "Young Wall Street" or "YWS." Check out that on Facebook, its about as fancy as his Gold St. Capital page.

So dude asks for a logo, it was like the middle of the week. I get it done and approved and its like Friday and he goes, hey, I couldnt get to the bank in time so I got you on Monday. This being NT, alarms are goin off in my head. I'm thinkin how is this possible? Dude is stuntin all over NT with his cars, givin out financial advice, havin dudes call him personally to contemplate life, like what the hell? So in my head, I'm thinkin SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER. So I look into it, checked out everything that NT did, address, LinkedIn, blah, blah, blah. I confront dude about it cause hes still laggin by like Tuesday and he eventually forks over the money (a measly $150) and doesn't even pay for a second logo that we came up with during the process of the first, initial logo.

I'm not saying hes a bum or anything, he's just not what it seems. And now that I think of it, it'd be easy to fabricate a whole life if you worked at a luxury car dealership. Still havent followed this thread exactly cause I'm at work so I dont know the full story, just thought I'd chime in.

Oh because I am saying you I am ignoring everyone else? Nope I am stating a facts which many of you are not stating

Brolic, u called what? That I don't have a fund and I'm BSing then what did you do tell me how your money is funny in insurance and how to network I answered you. Old man I employ people like you to do my audit once a year. I have people that will be your boss when you get that big account job calling me to get my fund audit and admin business. But why put you down or have ill things to say. You still going to use my networking tactics. Asking me that question for how to get to the money while you had reservations only made you my son.

I have spoken to so many if you, look at so many of your business plans, forwarded your resumes for jobs. Etc...

The expose there is none. You go in my LinkedIn... Oh u got me it matches what I said I did. Since I am a registered broker you can of course see my employment history and what does it show? I worked and went to school at those places.

I am scamming yet in superB's profile there is a thread about high interest investments in which he speaks of knowing that the investment he is advising on can be a known Ponzi scheme... Smh

Oh am def rocking tom ford. And it ain't 3k for the made to measure with my name and initials all in it. That blue one you see is 10k alone. Go price one out many of you are good at doing that.

Making up stories of how I'm a white collar criminal, well where is the my court docket. Straight libel

Not one of you here can say I scammed you or took something from you. If anything I have you more info than I received but that was my mistake for even acknowledging many of the emails.

The fact still remains my everyday car is most of your fathers dream car. I could stunt with stuff all day, every day but what will it matter? Y'all just going to try and stalk me. Ask me prove more then come looking for me to meet me and say what? Nothing just like you do when you call my office.

Ask yourself this? What did most do from 7am to 4pm likely watch this thread go on my LinkedIn and punch your clock. By 11am I made 15k. But I digress continue with the fodder

Exactly why I wasn't trying to take sides and expressed doubt.

Im telling you, all the balls he dropped on finance checks out.

Dude knows his ****. Now is he fronting? Lord knows. Im not going to spend hours google searching. I won't even spend 5 minutes.

But dude definitely knows what he's talking about, which is why it's hard to believe he's frauding.

Back
Top Bottom