Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

I know CFO's who will dust the floor with your tom ford foolery

This is why these threads go from lulz to pathetic... the lynch mob jus wants blood and dudes will do anything to slander the mans name..

We dont give a flying fruit who you know and how much better they are than gold st. Its sad that dudes get their jollies stalking other men and belittling them.

If you have any truthful evidence against dude drop it.. im all about the expose or if u dont have any useful contributuon take a que and at least be funny.

I predict 15 more pages of slander. And a gold st tagged pic inside some rediculous import that NT will never believes is his before the lock.

Damn dude, you letting him hit your larynx? You've been going all out to protect your boy's honor.

Wouldn't it be easier to just shut this thread down with proof rather than running your mouth with hollow words?
post #228 of 926 3/4/13 at 11:13am THREAD STARTER

GOLD ST CAPITAL
782 Posts. Joined 7/2012
well then it was the fuel pump or something along those lines. I bought one of first e46 M3's when they came out in 08. in the second year The car would lag at low RPM's, not start on cold mornings and then when I would get home it would sometimes go away. lmao the worst is when it would lose power while I was driving. ish would have been a headache if not for the free maintenance. The only year that was good with that car was the 1st year i had the pump replaced 2 times and electrical done on the seat that somehow got a stroke and was in permanent recline... that repair took like 2 weeks to get the part from Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by THockey66

Kind of tough seeing as how M3s don't have a HPFP to begin with.

Congrats on the RR. Where'd you finalize the order? Got a long time buddy at RRLI who's the best in the biz. PM me if need be.
roll.gif

anti I know you feeling some kind of way cause he used that Jay line too and tried to flip it and bounce it on some bs...not sounding right first of all 

:lol:

My dude Ghost. :smokin

The Brown Tape Edition of 12 Reasons to Die is in my 06 Super Duper Extra Regular Mitsubishi Lancer right now. Struggle whip. Keeping it all the way post divorce trill witcha.

Giving you proof does nothing y'all enjoy this. making up stories on other people stalking people. You really don't realize there is a story in which I am a white collared criminal yet there is no criminal record. Just crazy libel. I'm scamming yet no one has said he scammed me. This is NT someone gets cheated for some real money they post with the quickness. You know why I didn't scam anyone for the same reason I don't solicit blindly because They do not know me and I don't know them. Most of you lack general principle of getting someone to give you a large sum of money.

You want a fraud more than you want tagged pics. So I put them up then what?! "Oh man GSC I knew it these dudes salty" or man that's fake prove it show me inside your house stand next to all your houses show me more. Most of you won't be happy till we hang out and pull up to the club in the cars or whatever wild things you can fabricate.

Calling my phone what you want to hear my voice? Or maybe I scammed you and you want your money? Nah most of you really want to know how it all works.

So many of you like humble because that's how you like to feel. You and I are not the same. I have the privilege to do what I want so I am going to do just that.

I am a fraud. So I post pictures and all your comments go away and I am no longer a fraud? I get all my friends back? You don't know me and I don't know you.

Let me just stunt some more and get call arrogant. You will hate me until you love me

Last edited:
Giving you proof does nothing y'all enjoy this. making up stories on other people stalking people. You really don't realize there is a story in which I am a white collared criminal yet there is no criminal record. Just crazy libel. I'm scamming yet no one has said he scammed me. This is NT someone gets cheated for some real money they post with the quickness. You know why I didn't scam anyone for the same reason I don't solicit blindly because They do not know me and I don't know them. Most of you lack general principle of getting someone to give you a large sum of money.

You want a fraud more than you want tagged pics. So I put them up then what?! "Oh man GSC I knew it these dudes salty" or man that's fake prove it show me inside your house stand next to all your houses show me more. Most of you won't be happy till we hang out and pull up to the club in the cars or whatever wild things you can fabricate.

Calling my phone what you want to hear my voice? Or maybe I scammed you and you want your money? Nah most of you really want to know how it all works.

So many of you like humble because that's how you like to feel. You and I are not the same. I have the privilege to do what I want so I am going to do just that.

I am a fraud. So I post pictures and all your comments go away and I am no longer a fraud? I get all my friends back? You don't know me and I don't know you.

Let me just stunt some more and get call arrogant. You will hate me until you love me

Cool. We're done here.

Last edited:
Many of you think I read all this. You are talking to each other mostly. I skim and respond to some things that's about it.

I do have a question though...

See the Combos at work are $1.10 which I find ridiculous; should I break the second dollar bill or save that for the next day and double up on the Chex Mix?

I'm torn on this every day

Go with the Garden Salsa Sun Chips.

Combo flavor with Chex mix crunch.

Thank me later.

Forgive my grammatical error I didn't put a question mark behind what was obviously a rhetorical question. Lol the small minded love exploiting semantics

Last edited:
I do have a question though...

See the Combos at work are $1.10 which I find ridiculous; should I break the second dollar bill or save that for the next day and double up on the Chex Mix?

I'm torn on this every day

spring for both and stunt today like tomorrow won't ever be here.
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom