Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

I've read every page of this and the other thread. Pure gold. Anyways, thanks to the cats on here that have mentioned American Greed. Watching an episode on YT right and the show is very dope. Looking to DL all the seasons.

:lol: credit to chopper

Original message sent by chopper

Yo!

That GSC face in place of Luda's big head on the first 15 seconds of the Roll Out video would be hilarious!

Last edited:
WOW!

NTrs- man that car dont come out til next year where the F you get it

GSC- I got my twin glock 40s...cocked back
Me and my homies...so drop that
Rollin on 20's... with the top back
SO MUCH MONEY...YOU CANT STOP THAT

:nthat: :smh: :rofl:

you dudes are awesome

Speechless after that last one. Gif game proper. Dudes face is priceless. He look geeked up :rofl:

Last edited:
WOW!

NTrs- man that car dont come out til next year where the F you get it

GSC- I got my twin glock 40s...cocked back
Me and my homies...so drop that
Rollin on 20's... with the top back
SO MUCH MONEY...YOU CANT STOP THAT

:nthat: :smh: :rofl:

you dudes are awesome

"Get out my business, my biznaaass! Stay the **** out my biznaass-sah! Cause these ****** all up in my ****! It's my business, my biznaasss! Stay the **** up out my biznaasss... Cause it's miiiiine oh miiiiiine!"

I'm in TEEEAAAAARRRSSSSSS. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Welp. I wasn't out to do all of this, even though I did have the info. SuperB is the badcop in this relationship.

My partner has a short temper
HAHAHA. Me and you are just protecting the integrity of NT and guarding it against frauders

Jman is Batman, Im Robin

Last edited:
:rofl:! YOOOOOO Kspar!

GSC: "Man I ain't got nothin to prove, I paid my dues, breaking the rules, I shake fools while I'm a taken a cruise!"

Last edited:
Not defending him but the dude did know his stuff. Check the Stock Market and Economy thread, he made offered great advice. Regardless of if he's a fraud about how much he has, he still knows a lot and this is coming from a finance/accounting double major.
Naw fam he was using Google to answer your questions

LMAO

chill...listen fellas, i know ya having fun taking down da fraud and all. but Big L is as legit as they come.

from da jewelry thread, to his hand in resurrecting da Ewing brand. he's good and will and should always be held as

a valuable asset to da NT community.

his ONLY fault is getting to close to what appears to be a charlatan....its like when you da streets scrambling packs

and you make da mistake of cosigning a dude that lost a brick on cosignment and now you kinda left holding da bag.

as far as how big L got his paper in da first place that let him get da

ewing brand, that should be his choice whether he wants to disclose that, and thats really none of our business to keep it

funky.

as open and candid as i am, there's a LOT that i DON'T tell NT, because its really not ya place to know 100% of someone's life.

when ya watching things in threads, just remember to always have da grain of salt w/ you...

What are they teaching you in graduate school, brah? I should go slap the Dean and make him a NT account.
:smh: :smh:

i guess i'm the only one that thought dude had some decent financial knowledge then...

whatever... i'll take the L...

wont stop me from whippin my gsxr, steady striving for my own biz, some cool yambs, and a jaguar for my momb dukes.

:pimp:

This thread is just like those sudden surge of twerking videos.  You don't understand why they continue to do them, and it seems kinda pathetic; but you never want em to stop.

Shots out to everyone that participated to make this thread what it has become.

Even you Gold St.
wink.gif

TOTY

Last edited:
But i agree with you guys. If i was rich i wouldn't be on NT or stunt on here. Thats just dumb. I be living life. I would be getting more money while smashing dimes er night not giving a F about NT or give a F about giving advice to anyone here or on the internet.

If I become rich tomorrow, NT will definitely know. I'd show NT how I was living but not on some cocky ****. I'm on NT everyday and me having money ain't gonna change that, lol

Back
Top Bottom