Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

just don't front period. be yourself. living a modest life, or working an every day job is nothing to be ashamed of.
oh no need to tell me. im a regular guy. Im geeked up hoping i land this job with GM next tuesday. Its supposedly starting at 55k and i think thats great for ANYONE coming out of college. but i know its pennies to some of the people on here. I humble myself lol.

oh no need to tell me. im a regular guy. Im geeked up hoping i land this job with GM next tuesday. Its supposedly starting at 55k and i think thats great for ANYONE coming out of college. but i know its pennies to some of the people on here. I humble myself lol.
55K coming out college is definitely solid. Good luck landing the job.

just don't front period. be yourself. living a modest life, or working an every day job is nothing to be ashamed of.

nah man **** that. be proud of what you're earning. it shouldn't matter what anyone else on this board makes or doesn't make. if 55k is good for you, and it provides for you and yours, be proud man.

all i ask for myself is one day to be able to solely provide for my family and I to live comfortably and not have to always worry about bills.

I appreciate it. i could make a thread on this job lol but forget it.

Nutshell: GM is considering hiring me for an IT position, specifically B.I. Analyst. Theyre looking for MIS majors and programmers etc etc. Problem is, Im a marketing major with little to no programming experience outside of HTML back in the myspace days
laugh.gif
I talked my way into the position and have been studying like crazy trying to learn all these different programming languages.

HOWEVER, if there are any programmers reading this... PM ME. Ill try to get you a job with them too, seriously. Theyre a great company to work for (was a car salesman with them in 08, but you know how that ended lol) and I have 2 friends working IT for them now. Theyd probably start you at at LEAST 60k plus the moving bonus (which i forgot to mention) From what I hear, new offices are in Phoenix Arizona, Atlana, Austin Texas, and Detroit. If youre interested pm me. I'll explain stuff in detail and see if I can help my fellow NT brethren out.

Last edited:
 There isn’t much on Gold Street Capital Management – pretty much nothing since it only has 2 employees.   Looks like he’s running the business from his home which is owned by a relative (I think it’s his mother).  I can’t find any assets for him or his company and I’ve searched pretty much everything I have access to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it was too long before i came back to see the updates from dudes on this roast session.

My goodness Kspar did it again!

"Mamma! There goes that man, Kspar!" (word to Mark Jackson)

:rofl: :rofl:

There isn’t much on Gold Street Capital Management – pretty much nothing since it only has 2 employees.   Looks like he’s running the business from his home which is owned by a relative (I think it’s his mother).  I can’t find any assets for him or his company and I’ve searched pretty much everything I have access to.

:nerd:

What degree/certificate/license is needed to be a hedge fund manager?
You dont NEED any securties licenses to manage a hedge fund, but I've spoken to two people who work for hedge funds and they've both told me the same thing; "If you want to manage a hedge fund, you better be bringing a sizeable book of business with you" which would mean that you would proably need to be securities licenses, specifically your 7, 63, and 65/66. I've also heard CFA helps.

Last edited:
What degree/certificate/license is needed to be a hedge fund manager?
You dont NEED any securties licenses to manage a hedge fund, but I've spoken to two people who work for hedge funds and they've both told me the same thing; "If you want to manage a hedge fund, you better be bringing a sizeable book of business with you" which would mean that you would proably need to be securities licenses, specifically your 7, 63, and 65/66. I've also heard CFA helps.

Any reputable HF manager will already have those licenses with him/her before starting one. Not to mention, they'd also have a 24 as well.

CFA is another one, but that one is the hardest (and takes the longest) to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom